OK, I've been using IE all this time and decided to switch to Firefox because it looked better. I was under the impression that i could get different skins for it? If so, how? I tried searching it on google but when i got to the website and downloaded any, it said something about it being invalid and there was an error. What do I do???

Just go to firefox.com and go to the addons section.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
OK, I've been using IE all this time and decided to switch to Firefox because it is better. I was under the impression that i could get different skins for it? If so, how? I tried searching it on google but when i got to the website and downloaded any, it said something about it being invalid and there was an error. What do I do???

Fixed

MC name = Bearrorism
no idea,but get Chrome.
it even better!
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Top left: Tools, Add-ons, Get add-ons, then check out all the recommended ones. Also go to the firefox site and browse through them.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Quote by nowa90
no idea,but get Chrome.
it even better!

Go away.

Anyways, you might want to get ad block plus, Cooliris previews and fasterfox as ad-ons. There are seriously hundreds of themes to choose from, just some don't work with the newly updated firefox.
OK, which one would you guys suggest? Anything but white or gray, and the icons must look good please! What do you people use?

use it
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
I use RedShift V3.

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
^I just got that.

Looks awesome.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.