Hey Guys

I just joined and thought I would say hello. I have been playing guitar on and off for ten years and have recently gotten back into it. I joined to learn some stuff and check out other peoples set ups because I am looking to expand mine. I have a Mex Fender and just bought myself a Gibson faded flying v. I mainly dabble with blues and classic rock.

Glad to be aboard
hi

edit: YES first in
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
i cum blood
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
Quote by Bullethead
i cum blood

This comment was completely unnecessary. You're reported for spam.

Quote by Swingjoint
Hey Guys

I just joined and thought I would say hello. I have been playing guitar on and off for ten years and have recently gotten back into it. I joined to learn some stuff and check out other peoples set ups because I am looking to expand mine. I have a Mex Fender and just bought myself a Gibson faded flying v. I mainly dabble with blues and classic rock.

Glad to be aboard

Hello Swingjoint!
Welcome to UG

We're glad to have you with us and we hope you enjoy your time on UG. Make sure you read the rules and FAQ to avoid confusion and keep the forums as clean as possible.

If you don't quite understand something or have a question that needs to be answered, you're more than welcome to send a message to me or oneblackened and we will gladly help you out.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection