Not lyrics here, just something that really bothers me...
I only seem to be able to write songs and lyrics when I'm sad, and the most depressed I am the better my lyrics are and the better my songs are... and I only get bursts of inspiration which means that I only am able to write some times, so in the end I can't compose and write whenever I want to but only when I feel like it... don't know if it makes sense

anyways, if it does, is there any way to control that and to be able to write anytime? it worries me alot and everytime an inspiration burst stops I feel like i'll never be able to write again..

don't even know if it is in the right section, but i couldn't see where else it would belong
Quote by Darkflame
Not lyrics here, just something that really bothers me...
I only seem to be able to write songs and lyrics when I'm sad, and the most depressed I am the better my lyrics are and the better my songs are... and I only get bursts of inspiration which means that I only am able to write some times, so in the end I can't compose and write whenever I want to but only when I feel like it... don't know if it makes sense

anyways, if it does, is there any way to control that and to be able to write anytime? it worries me alot and everytime an inspiration burst stops I feel like i'll never be able to write again..

don't even know if it is in the right section, but i couldn't see where else it would belong

this goes in the Techniques forum.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑