Hey guys, just a quick question and wondered if you could help me out. I REALLY like the new Sienna Sunburst finish, but I was more interested in a MIM strat ( I'm starting to get into the strat sound and having a crapload of humbucker guitars just fuels the fire >.< so I was simply wondering if the finish was available on MIM strats. If not ( I didn't see any on musiciansfriend) howcome I went to guitarcenter and saw a 570$ MIM fat strat in the sienna sunburst? ( I want a regular strat, no bucker at all)
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg440 Roadster II Series
Gibson Flying V
SE Custom Paul Allender edition
Frankenstrat Replica (that I made)
Guild Madeira Nylon acoustic.
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Last edited by milkmanv1 at Jan 10, 2009,
Anyone? I Really want to know if it's possible, I'm really GASing for a strat but I don't want to go buy one that I will regret not getting the color I wanted.

So I've found out that fender did a FSR (Factory special run, incase like me, you didnt know) of the deluxe players strat in sienna sunburst, which is MIM but its still s/s/s so, where does the H/S/S MIM strat I saw at a GC that me and my dad went to come in? (it was like 40-50 mins away and not that great of a store so Idk If I'll be going back there soon)
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg440 Roadster II Series
Gibson Flying V
SE Custom Paul Allender edition
Frankenstrat Replica (that I made)
Guild Madeira Nylon acoustic.
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Sorry, the MIM's don't come in the new Sienna Sunburst like the MIAs, but good choice on going for a strat
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk