So, I just thought of this situation. Say, for whatever reason, you have to choose between saving the life of a pet, such as a dog, that you've known and loved for years and have grown extremely attached to, or a random stranger. Which would you choose? Is there a right or wrong answer? Is human life always more valuable than an animal's life, even in a situation like this?
Fuck people, I love my dogs.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
My dog would kill the stranger.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIITT.
How often does this situation ever come up??

MC name = Bearrorism
Stranger.

I wuv my widdle puppy.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
I'd let the stranger die and pretend he was a serial killer anyways.
Strats & Seagulls
Poll? The pet.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
The pet
But not because human life is more valuable than animal life(I don't think it is). Just because the stranger is unknown and therefore a more attractive answer.

It's like if someone offered you a boat or a mystery box, the boat's a boat but the mystery box could be anything... even a boat!

EDIT: now my post makes sense
Last edited by snow blind at Jan 9, 2009,
meh, I save my pet, I am very attached to my pets. I'd do my best to save both, but with how ****ty everything in the world is right now, and how humans manage to **** everything up, I have a grudge against us humans. And no I am not some liberal vegetarian atheist. And besides, the stranger is human, so they have a better chance and ability to save themselves, a pet, like a dog, is fairly helpless.
Last edited by in2thesun88 at Jan 9, 2009,
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I would not be able to make such a decision, i would jouney the ends of the earth to find a way in which i could save both.

You'd make a wonderful anime character.

I'd save my pet.
Pet...

It's a fookin animal...

dragen_edit:

By the way...I mean I'd let the animal die...
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Last edited by dragen_slair at Jan 9, 2009,
I would save the stranger.

The life of a human being is much more valuable than that of an animal.

I'm sorry, but I can't see how anyone could choose an animal over a fellow human being.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Stranger,
Because if I don't know him/her.. then there's a high chance I wouldn't like him/her.. not really but i'd just think that.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
I swear I had this idea before and almost made a thread about it! Instead I made a thread about a girl being raped and a dog being tortured and killed, and you voted on either the rapist or the dog torturer to be punished if you could only punish one.

Were no better than any other animal. Just cause we have technology and thumbs doesn't mean anything. The only thing is when dogs are strays and they get put in a help center they get killed after 7 days. When homeless people go to places they get to leave by themselves. How fair is that.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
kill the pet. Ive lost easily a dozen pets so it doesnt really hit me that bad anymore.
Gear:
Modded Steinberger Spirit (white) (SD-AH/EMG Select)
Modded Steinberger GP-2R (white) (EMG81/60)
Peavey XXL head
Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine
Hughes and Kettner Blues Master
Never had a pet I was that attached to, apart from one of my hamsters because it was the most awesome hamster ever.

I stand by what I've said before though that I'd rather see a few humans die than have another species of animal wiped out forever.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Wwaaaahhhhhhh don't take my dog!

The stranger probably.

And I dunno.. like, I'm a Christian, but I do in fact believe that animals have souls unlike some Christian beliefs... soooo I think both lives have value...

EDIT: Actually, reading over the above poster's comment, I would probably choose my dog, because of the pain that so many other people would have to endure if their loved one died.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Last edited by jemjabella42 at Jan 9, 2009,
Person. I don't know them I don't care about them, they won't be missed.
I was gonna post my last.fm but I figured I would get slammed for listening to the wrong shit
This reminds me of that short film with the dude who if he presses the button, someone will die, but he gets $1 mil, or he could just walk away and nothing would seem like it ever happened... Anyone got that YouTube link?
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
the pet, i couldn't give two ****s about most people
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle