Which would be the best Seymour Duncan pickups to go with a Full Shred (which will be in the neck)? I was thinking the Invader, but I'm not sure.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Details about the guitar and type of music you plan on playing. IMO the SH10-TB10 is a great bridge pickup. Don't hear of it being used in the neck much.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Quote by yellowv
Details about the guitar and type of music you plan on playing. IMO the SH10-TB10 is a great bridge pickup. Don't hear of it being used in the neck much.

Probably a Jackson RR3. And hard-rock/metal.

I was thinking neck since it's in the neck stock on the WR1's.

• Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
DiMarzio Evolution.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I would put it in the bridge and get a 59' or Air Norton for the neck. I'm not a fan of the invader. The FS is a good hard/rock metal pickup.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Quote by yellowv
I would put it in the bridge and get a 59' or Air Norton for the neck. I'm not a fan of the invader. The FS is a good hard/rock metal pickup.

Will do. Thanks.

• Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I'm curious too, I was thinking possibly a distortion. Maybe a fullshred bridge. I have a very different guitar from you though, I have an Epi LP... dear god, I can't take the pickups any more!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I like invaders for that, maybe an sh-6 distortion?
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Now, the fullshred you have - is it a neck or a bridge model? The two are hugely different - the neck is a lower output pickup, relatively clean, and bright. It'll stay clear no matter how much gain you throw on it. The bridge is extremely bright, and extremely, extremely clear.

If you put it in the Bridge then I honestly suggest a Full Shred or Jazz neck pickup. Both are clear, articulate, sound extremely good and clear under massive amounts of gain and can play pretty much anything convincingly (except perhaps jazz.. a strange misnomer for a pickup called 'Jazz' to be so unsuitable for jazz itself).

If you are getting a neck model full shred I suggest a SH-6 Distortion. It's a little known combination that many 80's metal guys use - including Dio's old guitarist (the Full shred was actually made for him, if memory serves..) - and would work for just about any rock or metal music.