^if you haven't heard of them already, try out a band called Mezarkabul from Turkey. They incorporate arabesque melodies and harmonies into western metal. Most of their songs are in English. They were the first thing that popped into my head when I read the title of your thread.
at first i was wondering "where is the metal?" but in the end i was very satisfied. Good riff man, it worked out nicely.
That was one of the better things I've heard in a while. How did you get that symphony? Its awsome. Plus, the metal riffs at the end were just awsome and went well with it. I would like to see this as a full song with vocals!
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
hey thanks for the comments, i am using east west symphonic VST. it was expensive but well worth it.

i am having so much fun recording, but i really need to know how to get good clear LOUD sound... if anyone knows a link or can type me some tips.. please do!!

what i am doing at the moment is having my shure sm57 pointing between the middle and edge of a speaker, i have a furniture pad over the halfstack and mic to capture more sound.. but as you can hear i still am not getting a clear sound...
Gear: Jackson DKMG BLK
Cubase sx3
Bugera 333XL Combo
Cry - Baby Wah pedal
Digitech Digital Delay pedal