Does anyone know a site do generate layouts for a band myspace rather than a regular one?

I did find one, and the layout generator worked, but it messed up the page where I make changes and I don't know if there are ways to work around that.

Any help is appreciated
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
pimp-my-profile dot com

They do band pages I believe.

If you can find the Myspace editor.

EDIT:
http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/generators/myspace2.php

There you go
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
i didnt mean one for a specific band i meant for someone's own band page. when i entered the info in for mine into the box then the edit page got messed up somehow idk if theres a way around that.
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
their isn't a way around that
When you change your band-space layout
Your profiles editing pages become warped with the layout
Its just something you deal with

I could be wrong,but I highly doubt it
Quote by Sami Philadelph
their isn't a way around that
When you change your band-space layout
Your profiles editing pages become warped with the layout
Its just something you deal with

I could be wrong,but I highly doubt it

ah alrighty then.

ill deal with the one i BSed then and remake the contact table once ive had my friend do it.

thx
Quote by wannabe jesus