I was wondering if they drop non academic related courses from your transcript such as gym or what?

Cause i had a 30 in gym freshman year and that would definately help out my gpa if it was dropped.

any help is much obliged.
Last edited by heyman77 at Jan 9, 2009,
Depends on your high school. Mine only instated P.E. as a part of the G.P.A. this most recent school year.
Well, at my school we needed gym to graduate. I don't know how your school works.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by TheHardcoreKid
If they just drop the classes from your transcript, why would they have you take them in the first place?

well gym doesnt exactly reflect your academic ability.
Quote by heyman77
well gym doesnt exactly reflect your academic ability.

I couldn't sit still for 7 hours a day without physical activity, gym is pretty important.

EDIT: Also, easy A to bring up your average.
Last edited by bendystraw at Jan 9, 2009,
I don't know where you live, but in New Jersey, the Physical Education grade affects your GPA. I have no problem with that, but the physically-disinclined are a bit screwed since to graduate you need to have 4 years of Gym (State legislature).
I went to high school in three different states, none of them dropped anything from your GPA, you can do that in college, not high school.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Jan 9, 2009,
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Well, at my school we needed gym to graduate. I don't know how your school works.

same here
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama