All right, so I remember seeing previews for a movie that I really wanted to see but I can't remember the name... the movie was about making everyone equal so they made pretty people wear mask and light people wear weights so they'd be heavier, and in the preview there was a dancer with a mask that decided to remove the mask and then she got the whole world against her...

it was something like this, does this ring a bell to anyone ?
Quote by Darkflame
All right, so I remember seeing previews for a movie that I really wanted to see but I can't remember the name... the movie was about making everyone equal so they made pretty people wear mask and light people wear weights so they'd be heavier, and in the preview there was a dancer with a mask that decided to remove the mask and then she got the whole world against her...

it was something like this, does this ring a bell to anyone ?

That sounds like a Kurt Vonnegut short story.
i just read harrison bergeron in the you cry you lose thread and it really looks like the movie was based on it... i'll try to find more info..

edit: thank you wikipedia
the movie's name is 2081
http://www.finallyequal.com/
it's based on the novel indeed, it's going to be 25 minutes long and should come out this year... =( only 25 minutes, that's sad, i would've loved a long adaptation of the story..
Last edited by Darkflame at Jan 9, 2009,
25 minutes only?? that sucks!

but i love the story of harrison bergeron. read it sophomore year
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Pokemon?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by bendystraw
Ghost Busters 2, definitely.

Despite your witty username 'bendystraw.', you are in fact the coolest 07er i have met.