who here has em?

i know i do. been working like hell for about 2 weeks, push ups and regular cardio.

Tell me your workout
What do you want from us, our wok out regime, or our ownership of man boobs? You are asking for far too much, TS.
Quote by bendystraw
What do you want from us, our wok out regime, or our ownership of man boobs? You are asking for far too much, TS.

sorry , what ever u want to say, this is an open forum as long as it regards either man boobs or carido
How the hell else would I be able to feed my primates?
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

A little bit.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
I love my moobs. They're not that big though. Damn me losing weight.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Oh man don't even talk to me about manboobs. Mine are awful! Pffft!

/nonsense
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by rojomeansred
Asian genetics for the.....atomic bomb!

I find that offensive, I'm currently on a trip in Japan and.... oh shit, Godzilla!

Quote by Fat-bastard0603
No, I have girl boobs.

+1200 profile views.
I have tiny ones. But I've lost alot of weight so they're not so bad. Also russian kettlebells FTW
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
I masturbate every day. Switching arms every day helps me get rid of my manboobies. However I feel really gay with my right hand...
Quote by RU Experienced?
The only exercise I do is lifting my Quarter Pounder with cheese thank you very much.

The cornerstone to any nutritious breakfast.
I've got em. No workout regime. That's why I have them.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
You're supposed to masturbate with your left hand, right?
i don't have moobs. i have pecks. which resemble moobs.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
i've t3h m00bz
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Trust me, it took me a year and half to get rid of mine, and it takes more than regular cardio and pushups. Don't do the same thing everyday because it won't get rid of them completely because you will just plateau. Mix it up a little bit and keep your body guessing so it never plateaus and just keeps burning fat.

ie. Do a lot of different cardio like swimming and chest strengthening exercises.
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black puck with sticks.

Quote by Tire Me.
Dumbledore wasn't the only headmaster that night.