I just got a macbook for christmas, so im still getting used to everything. well, all the little things, i have the whole "x button is at the top left now instead of the top right" thing down pretty good. i actually forget sometimes when im using a pc, so i start to go to the top left and have to catch myself.

but anyway, to the point...

i installed my gearbox/guitarport/line 6 toneport gx whatever you wanna call it, on my mac, and i noticed something weird. when i used it on my pc, i could go to the player, click on hard disk, and import an mp3 song right from my computer to play along with. but it wont let me do that on my mac. it lets me import from a cd, but when i click on hard disk and choose an mp3 song to open, it says its not a playable file type.

some things that are different with my mac than my pc:
- on the mac, the songs open with itunes to play
- on the pc, the songs open with windows media player
- and thats actually it i think.

is there a certain plugin i need or something for gearbox? i dont wanna have to turn on my pile of **** pc everytime i wanna play along with a song.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
Quote by pugnapugnapugna
You're probably just going to have to put the song into itunes and play it from there. Or download a different media player.

This.

80th best UGer
alright, how to i change the player they all open in?
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.