Page 1 of 2
I hate their tone
And most of their songs sound the same. However, I'm probably gonna buy the album anyways, just for the sake of having a Cannibal Corpse album.
This music appeals to Jim Carrey, it is obviously not meant for human consumption.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Cannibal Corpse thread

Also, the new song has been posted in the thread, i'm sure the pit doesn't much care for CC
I have to say, this doesn't match my expectations so far. I know most people hate them, but I find them ridiculously technical. and the "all songs sound the same" thing - i dont' think so, but i can sort of kind of see what you mean.
i like it, not too much, but im sure it will grow on me.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Quote by severed-metal
Cannibal Corpse thread

Also, the new song has been posted in the thread, i'm sure the pit doesn't much care for CC

oops
Quote by RPGoof
I hate their tone
And most of their songs sound the same. However, I'm probably gonna buy the album anyways, just for the sake of having a Cannibal Corpse album.

It's not Nile-like, for sure (Their tone). Actually, on this song it's pretty ****e, but i know that even on their live stuff, it's incredibly clean.

And this song is pretty boring, and I <3 CC. What happened?
Quote by RPGoof
Infinite Misery and Frantic Disembowelment are probably the only songs by them I really enjoy.

frantic disembowelment is awesome, but my fave is bent backwards and broken.

to the guy who said this was boring-
yeah, i think so too. the preview had more promise, so we can just hope that this is the worst song.
Quote by eNdofthELinE9
frantic disembowelment is awesome, but my fave is bent backwards and broken.

to the guy who said this was boring-
yeah, i think so too. the preview had more promise, so we can just hope that this is the worst song.

Hopefully.

And I'm quite partial to Stipped, Raped, and Strangled, myself.
Quote by original=punk
Hopefully.

And I'm quite partial to Stipped, Raped, and Strangled, myself.

yeah I was just listening to that, it's pretty cool. The quotes from that hotline are too long though.
Quote by RPGoof
yeah I was just listening to that, it's pretty cool. The quotes from that hotline are too long though.

Heh, i know CC is like, the goofiest DM band ever, but that's why I like them. They don't give a f*ck, and they're are indcredibly talented.
this song sounds like something off of kill
do you love...ARSIS
Quote by GooGooFluffers
i believe you may be our saviour
all hail lordllama!
a) it does sound better in high quality, and b) too slow, i was expecting more like their old stuff because i like just started listening to them today xD
Quote by RPGoof
The vocals have improved a lot over time. I love his voice so much more now than what it used to be.

yea i'll agree with that. i really don't like their 90's sound at all, the music isn't bad but their sound keeps me from listening to them frequently.

this song is pretty good, kind of slow though.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
That was boring as ****, in my opinion.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
^ I liked that better than any CC song I've heard, but I still thought it was pretty boring =\

Edit: That was @ Survivalism
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Sweet, the album comes out the day after I see Psyopus,Book Of Earth,Cattle Decapitation,Gigan,and Korillian
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Page 1 of 2