I have begun getting interest in scandinavian metal bands like in flames and CoB but I am curious as to what other scandinavian metal bands are really good also. I figured it would be good to have a thread about this since there are so many scandinavian metal bands.
If there's so many, then why can you only name two?

Did you try posting in the rec thread? They'll probably help you just as much if not more than people flaming you in here.
Sounds like the melodic death metal scene would appeal to you the most, there's a whole section about it in the recommendation thread at the top of the page.
Arch Enemy, Carcass, Soilwork, Hyprocrisy, At The Gates, Dark Tranquility, Insomnium, Dimension Zero, Kalmah, Norther...not all entirely Scandinavian but that should keep you busy. Those bands all rule.
Mayhem, Nihilist, Entombed, Darkthrone Immortal, Carnage, Unleashed, Grave Nirvana 2002, Crypt of Kerberus, Arckanum, Beherit, Archgoat, Demigod, Demilich, Vomiturition, Impaled Nazarene, Unholy Crucifix.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
Mayhem, Nihilist, Entombed, Darkthrone Immortal, Carnage, Unleashed, Grave Nirvana 2002, Crypt of Kerberus, Arckanum, Beherit, Archgoat, Demigod, Demilich, Vomiturition, Impaled Nazarene, Unholy Crucifix.

You fail! It took you 12 tries to finally get it right. Beherit is the only band you need.
Quote by metal Lover
You fail! It took you 12 tries to finally get it right. Beherit is the only band you need.

leave the lad alone, he's only 14

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM