yeah, what the title says... i got an epiphone LP bass and the volume knob is loose, like VERY. i dont know how to fix it, and i dont want to do more damage trying to fix it. i turned it hard to see if it would fix it but no fix... any suggestions?
Quote by DragTheWaters11
I witnessed my one friend play the clean into to don't fear the reaper using his penis.

what would they have to do to fix it?
Quote by DragTheWaters11
I witnessed my one friend play the clean into to don't fear the reaper using his penis.

just pop the knob off and tighten the nut on the pot shaft with a socket wrench.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
how would i pop it off, pull it hard upwards?
im almost sure thats what you do just dont wanna make any stupid mistakes and mess up my new bass...
Quote by DragTheWaters11

yup, just pull it up while wiggling it back and forth a bit. it's probably gunna be on there pretty snug so it might take some effort.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
That's why you need the right tool. If you use something like a screwdriver to try to wedge it off, you'll end up damaging it because when applying force to the body with a metal bar, the guitar will lose. You would want to use something like a nylon pry tool, which are popular in repair.