So I'm supposeed to give a "How to do somethin" speech in spanish class and the whole class wants me to do guitar whcih I do as well, but I need help on what to show them.

I could show them how to play a song, but its not like they got guitars to play, nor would they understand.

I'm just having a hard time thinking of something, I thought you guys would have some great ideas cuz you guys always help me out here.

thanks

EDIT:you can messge me too
just teach them about the parts of a guitar, and talk about how to go about the first steps of teaching yourself, and maybe play them something.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by TOcheesehead
just teach them about the parts of a guitar, and talk about how to go about the first steps of teaching yourself, and maybe bust into a shred solo

Fixed.

Do that and then tell them "If you practice hard enough, you'll be able to do this in a couple of years." Then throw your guitar out into the classroom and yell "Enjoy, boys and girls!" and strut out of the room like a badass mofo.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by Athetosis
Fixed.

Do that and then tell them "If you practice hard enough, you'll be able to do this in a couple of years." Then throw your guitar out into the classroom and yell "Enjoy, boys and girls!" and strut out of the room like a badass mofo.

you're right, i didn't have the right ending. you should do this instead.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by TOcheesehead
you're right, i didn't have the right ending. you should do this instead.

Then TS will get all the Spanish babes.
I did it for a speech last year aswell.

I showed them the chords to some guns n roses songs. Just don't not play the Sweet Child O Mine into..... The class will be pissed.
Quote by Athetosis
Fixed.

that is a good idea thatnks man!
E|-----0--3--5------0--3--6--5-------0--3--5--3--0---|

that^^

/thread
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by irishmatt1992
that is a good idea thatnks man!

If you actually do this, make sure someone videotapes it. I want to see this.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.