ok, it seems like no one at my school knows this band. it is the drummer and guitar players of creed for those who dont know. this is a great band, my second favorite band. they have 2 records out called one day remains and blackbird. they are recording album 3 this year and hopefully have it out by next year. if you havent heard any music from them, do yourselve a favor and listen to them.
Quote by hardy21
ok, it seems like no one at my school knows this band. it is the drummer and guitar players of creed for those who dont know. this is a great band, my second favorite band. they have 2 records out called one day remains and blackbird. they are recording album 3 this year and hopefully have it out by next year. if you havent heard any music from them, do yourselve a favor and listen to them.

1.) Who hasn't?
2.) No thanks.
Go here and close this thread.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
check down the page. there is quite a long thread going about AB. they are awesome! it's the drummer, bassist, and lead guitarist (scott phillips, brian marshall, and mark tremonti, respectively) from creed. and myles kennedy on lead vocals and rhythm guitar.

punkable_tabs, a lot of people actually haven't heard of alter bridge which is a shame. whenever I mention AB, more often than not, I have to introduce them to AB. and just out of curiosity.... did you say no thanks because you've already heard them and you don't like them?