I was wondering ive seen mick mars of motley crue playing an FR strat and I was wondering is this something custom or do they make a standard model with FR cause I hadnt seen one at my local shop.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
His had to be customized because he was known for playing vintage strats and Floyd didn't start making those bridges until the 80s. You can get an MIM with a FR, but that's the only way to get one from Fender without involving the custom shop or maybe an artist model.
Quote by jetwash69
His had to be customized because he was known for playing vintage strats and Floyd didn't start making those bridges until the 80s. You can get an MIM with a FR, but that's the only way to get one from Fender without involving the custom shop or maybe an artist model.

Figured so
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
You could get a MIM Standard with a FR, not entirely sure what they cost, but probably not too much more than a regular Standard $400-500
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by Pac_man0123
The MIM Fat Strats with FRs are $500 USD.

Pretty good deal if you ask me. I believe it's an OFR as well.

Thats awesome may have to look into that.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
You could also go through a company that makes custom parts like Warmoth if you want a high end DIY guitar,but their stuff is pretty expensive and a good deal of it is overpriced if you custom order from them.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.