This may be asking too much, but I need a very flexible guitar. It needs to be a guitar that is of recording studio quality.

Genres: Pop punk, ambient, rock, emo/screamo, alternative/metal, death metal, and indie. (bold is most used)

I'd like to have a floating tremolo, 24 frets.

I'm looking for something less than $600, with $600 pushing it.

And despite sound quality, I HATE Destroyers, Flying V's, etc. etc. so don't recommend those kind of guitars..
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Last edited by DiveRightIn63 at Jan 13, 2009,
you wont find much for <$600. try some ibanez's or jacksons tho. maybe look into esp, but i dont think theyre that cheap
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
I would suggest an ibanez, Schecter are more metal guitars then anything else while Ibanez are very versatile.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
What kind of Ibanez would you suggest? I've owned one before and I'm a fan of the neckstyles.. Not so much the Schecters.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.