Cause someone was smart and knew they would make money off of it.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Cause someone was smart and knew they would make money off of it.

Good call. If they're gonna make money, I'd say go for it.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Quote by InvaderTSN
You clicked on the Power Chord Academy ad because you thought it would propel you into rock stardom, didn't you?

It's not like you didn't do it either... right?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by InvaderTSN
You clicked on the Power Chord Academy ad because you thought it would propel you into rock stardom, didn't you?

I am lol'ing so hard right now.

yes
wow. if someone acutally pays for that they are retarded. xbox live is basically the exact same thing.

wat

concert?

record songs in GHWT?

just...wat
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~