Inb4 Metallica!

Um...The Beatles. Sometimes I think they're a lot of people who make themselves like them just to fit in.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by BlackandSilver
Inb4 Metallica!

OMG tehr not teh thrashz no morezzzz THEY SUCK NAO!

jk but i hate people like that

My Chemical Romance has annoying fanboys and fangirls

any given day at school i see that same stupid "black parade ribcage" sweater >9000 times
Search Bar....oh lordy,I hate their fans.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
John Frusciante. I used to be one. Just a fan now. I'm kind of glad I'm not one anymore. I get the feeling that he wouldn't really like his fanboys.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Iron Maiden

we are the most loyal fans ever
up the ****ing irons \m/
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
Dave Matthews.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
Quote by hamett91
That's because it's true/

Personally I'm not impressed with Tool, I don't see the talent in writing a 9 minute song with the same riff repeated over and over
Quote by Cheesemaster
Personally I'm not impressed with Tool, I don't see the talent in writing a 9 minute song with the same riff repeated over and over

girls arent suppost to like progressive rock. thinking musicians arent suppost to like the foo fighters such as your taste
Quote by FlyingV666
Iron Maiden

we are the most loyal fans ever
up the ****ing irons \m/

We certainly are! \m/

But I think fanboy-wise (Maiden ones are true) it's AC/DC and Guns 'n' Roses.
Especially Acca Dacca, they've become a fad it seems. Quite disturbing to me.
*shrugs* I don't know...
Quote by JeffVader
girls arent suppost to like progressive rock. thinking musicians arent suppost to like the foo fighters such as your taste

wow, just wow.

GTFO.
Quote by JeffVader

Tool aren't progressive. Their horrible attempt at being progressive by making 9 minute songs is lazy. Having long songs is fine, but if they are just the same riff throughout and don't hold any attention at all, then it's boring and they're only doing it so they can say "olol our songs are 9 minute we R Dream Theater".

And I'm male you sexist ass.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Tool aren't progressive. Their horrible attempt at being progressive by making 9 minute songs is lazy. Having long songs is fine, but if they are just the same riff throughout and don't hold any attention at all, then it's boring and they're only doing it so they can say "olol our songs are 9 minute we R Dream Theater".

And I'm male you sexist ass.

Fail statement of the decade mate
Tool fanboys are pretty obnoxious.

Manowar fanboys are just hilarious/awesome. They're crazily elitist.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by Cheesemaster
Dream Theator, Tool

I've never met a Tool fan who doesn't brag about how awesome they are, makes me sick.

Tool fans are all dicks. I should know. I am one.

I have three Tool albums but I really don't listen to them all that often right now; the Aenima album cover is just badass.
Quote by JeffVader

There are no words to describe how much I want to punch you in the face right now
Quote by GiantRaven

There are no words to describe how much I want to punch you in the face right now

judging by your pics i would crack your big forehead
Metallica, The Beatles and Led Zeppelin fans. I really don't like people saying that bands are the single "greatest band evr" or the "most innovative band evr."