hey im looking for some more music cus ive been listenign to the same bands for over a year now and have all or most of their music could some of u guys help me find some more? i like soad, slipknot, distrubed, mudvayne, dream theatre, rob zombie marilyn manson, dope, nirvana and korn. so if theres lots of bands like that your guys help would b bitchen.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
hey im looking for some more music cus ive been listenign to the same bands for over a year now and have all or most of their music could some of u guys help me find some more? i like soad, slipknot, distrubed, mudvayne, dream theater, rob zombie marilyn manson, dope, nirvana and korn. so if theres lots of bands like that your guys help would b bitchen.

lolwut? DT doesn't fit in this list...

Also, try Theory of a Deadman. Scars and Souvenirs is a pretty darn solid hard rock album.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by Athetosis
lolwut? DT doesn't fit in this list...

Also, try Theory of a Deadman. Scars and Souvenirs is a pretty darn solid hard rock album.

yea TD is pritty random but i also have a lot of other random songs from other bands like metalica and indiea bands and all kinds of stuff lol but yea m not a huge fan of theory but regognize the names of the other bands and will try them out thanks guys