Page 1 of 3
..do your shopping. It will almost always result in fail.

For example, me and my bestest friend JTMaximum were riding home from a friend's house today. We decided to drop in at the local Aldi (little grocery shop) to grab some water, as we were rather thirsty. I sent JT in while I minded the bikes. He returns, with a 1.25 litre bottle of water, which he bought for 70 cents. All was good, until he opened it. It exploded all over us and our bikes, and continued to fizz out of the bottle. I read the label...

Natural Mineral Water
CARBONATED

Yucky soda water. They use that as a base for home-made soft drink, and to get stains out of carpet....

So, yes. We had to ride home with disgusting soda water for refreshment. Euch.

Women of The Pit, it is time to strike back. What are some things men simply shouldn't do?
Quote by Rock_Rebel
..do your shopping. It will almost always result in fail.

MEN DON'T LIKE SHOPPING FOR A REASON!
We shouldn't have read this thread, you sexist ninny.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
WAIT! So, by virtue of your story, you're saying that grocery shopping IS the woman's job...
Quote by Rock_Rebel
Ninny?

I'm not very threatening.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I think you're friend's just an idiot. Don't generalize this to all men.

Also, get back in the kitchen.
kill all humans
They like that carbonated water in Germany. And as a man, I rather enjoy cooking. I'm not one of those retards you see in the store on their cell phones going, "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm honey baby, theys gots 18 different kinds of Jello. Which did you want for the Cherry Jello Surprise, uuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. What are basters?? I told yous we gots enough lube."
And don't shop for **** at Aldi. Except for microwave dinners and ipod docks.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by goest
WAIT! So, by virtue of your story, you're saying that grocery shopping IS the woman's job...

Right. 'Cause only women know better than to get soda water. >.>
Quote by goest

This man is correct, if that infact is what is implied here. If you are serious please do not generalize a whole sex.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Hey, you didn't have to make a thread about it

Besides, you're the one who was thirsty XD :P
I don't know what to put in my sig...

How about my gear: -
o Epiphone Les Paul 100
o VOX DA5

how bout a quote?

Originally Posted by *someone*
*something funny or reffering to me*

Last edited by jtmaximum at Jan 10, 2009,
Quote by jtmaximum
Hey, you didn't have to make a thread about it

Besides, you're tjhe one who was thirsty XD :P

LOL. It sounds like you did the actual shopping part right to me.
Quote by goest

Doh, ownt.

Not necessarily that, but that If it had said 'poison water' he probably still would have bought it
Quote by Lethal Dosage

This man is correct, if that infact is what is implied here. If you are serious please do not generalize a whole sex.

I'm not being serious I just wanted to annoy JT
grocery shopping??
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
Quote by Rock_Rebel
I'm not being serious I just wanted to annoy JT

Ha ha figured as much
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
But... I'm a guy and I enjoy shopping...

Yes, I know, I should probably remove my testicles, but I have grown rather fond of the hairy little buggers.
I hate how women are always sexist towards men.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by goest

that.

let alone the fact that you don't like soda water has nothing to do with it being drinkable.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I think you're friend's just an idiot. Don't generalize this to all men.

Also, get back in the kitchen.

You probably don't want me in the kitchen..I burnt my Home Ec smoothie in '08....
Quote by FFTLxx
I hate how women are always sexist towards men.

That's quite a generalization... and I'm only annoying JT.

EDIT: oh i really am good at double posting
My dad can't buy groceries to save his life, but he can cook much better than my mom. They make a good team.
Quote by Rock_Rebel
You probably don't want me in the kitchen..I burnt my Home Ec smoothie in '08....

You... How do... Ehhhh...
Quote by Rock_Rebel
That's quite a generalization... and I'm only annoying JT.

EDIT: oh i really am good at double posting

Jokezzz, women aren't sexist towards men, unless there's something we don't know about ....
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Due to the TS's sexism, this thread is now about Pizza!
so what's your guys' favorite toppings?

mine are pepperoni and jalapenos.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
The problem was that you went to Aldi in the first place.
Those places scare me... giant packets of nappies and foreign biscuits... and the lazy bitches have CHAIRS at the checkouts. And it stinks.
And I agree, if I let my boyfriend do our shopping I'd be living on steak and coffee.
Quote by Thepoison92
You... How do... Ehhhh...

I dunno how I burnt it..but I gave it to the biggest bitch I know and she almost threw up...

Quote by DieDieDie
The problem was that you went to Aldi in the first place.
Those places scare me... giant packets of nappies and foreign biscuits... and the lazy bitches have CHAIRS at the checkouts. And it stinks.
And I agree, if I let my boyfriend do our shopping I'd be living on steak and coffee.

Last edited by Rock_Rebel at Jan 10, 2009,
wait, there is a woman on teh Interwebz?
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Page 1 of 3