do you know if you can trade in some of your gear for cash???
FOR SALE: MESA BOOGIE STUDIO PREAMP
Ship Worldwide, Message me for details.
their a rip off

edit, cash converters are the rip off
"We carry death out of the village!"
Last edited by Marskell at Jan 10, 2009,
I've heard people say they're a rip off before. I've never found their prices to be especially high and besides, I don't understand how they can be a rip off when they have a price matching policy

If they'll match (or beat) a competitors price how can they be a rip off?

that said, I've never heard of them doing trade ins.
do you know any other places in sydney that will have trade ins?? besides cash converters they rip you off so bad...
Is E-bay not an option? The one thing I've noticed is that second hand gear fetches a pretty good price in AU since the're not much competition in the market.
well how much do you think i should put my guitar up on ebay for? its a fender mexican strat, onli a year old and looks brand new???
ahk kool cheers man
In perth there is also ReadersMart but that is kinda dead for guitars because the same guitars have been in there for a few months now.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
just put it on ebay dude, jeez, and yeah, cashies is a rip off, well they rip you off. i took my mates old Ibanez there, gave me i think it was 150 bucks, great condition, went back to the store a week later and theyre trying to pop it off for bloody 800 bucks, it was 700 brand new.
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=