Just picked up a Morley Tripler and she works like a charm

The box

Opened box

On the pedal board

And the full rig

Also forgot to mention I picked up a 1TB external hard drive for recording..

Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Jan 10, 2009,
Quote by Mark G
whats it do? never heard of a tripler before...

Thanks everyone

It basically allows you to run up to three amps at once or separately. But the kicker is it has a clean boost built in to compensate for the level drop when you split the signal to two or three amps. So you don't have that volume drop your would on an everyday aby. Works great and improved the sound overall over my standard aby.
lol dude your rig keeps growing and growing. awesome grab, i've never seen something like that before
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I didn't know about that pedal, I might need it in the future so I'm favoriting this page. The clean boost seems so awesome.

And damn, with a 1TB hard drive, are you gonna bother converting anything to mp3, or just leave it in wav?
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
sweet
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
yeah IP's got something new going on just about every week now

looks cool too.

Thanks... And yea its been a good few weeks

Quote by kayman121
I didn't know about that pedal, I might need it in the future so I'm favoriting this page. The clean boost seems so awesome.

And damn, with a 1TB hard drive, are you gonna bother converting anything to mp3, or just leave it in wav?

Yea, I was looking at a few different ones and stumbled on this one. The clean boost is quite awesome and effective. It really makes a world of difference and even without the ods activated its a really nice clean boost just for kicks when you crank it up a bit.

My recording is mainly for practice purposes and d!ckin around so its mp3 format for now . I mainly got it because using the hard drive on board really drags down the system while recording and saving. So this takes that strain off the computer and cures the lock ups when the files get bigger.
sweet, that sounds very cool
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
why did you need a tripler? your not planning on getting aNOTHER amp are you
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Is it bad that I'm spending more time looking at the amps on the box than on the pedal itself?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
One more damn "new whatever" thread outta you and....

Shlt that's cool - I was thinking of an aby switch but this looks pretty darned interesting.

Congrats IP!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
why did you need a tripler? your not planning on getting aNOTHER amp are you

Naa, im done on amps for a while.

Now that said eventually I'm going to end up getting a Bogner Alchemist though but that's pretty far down the road. But I mainly got it because of the clean boost feature and the fact later on I can add something else. For right now the 3 spot is empty but im sure ill find some kind of use for it.

Quote by acdclandon
how much was it?

They run $99

Quote by gregs1020
One more damn "new whatever" thread outta you and....

Shlt that's cool - I was thinking of an aby switch but this looks pretty darned interesting.

Congrats IP!

Lol, I think im done for a while.. The only other thing on my list is a dual channel eq rack unit.

And thanks
This thread looks familiar...

nice grab
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
wow pretty good price, i'll look into those when i go get my jc-120, jcm 800, mark 2 c+ rig
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE