Hi everyone, first of all i don´t understand much about electric guitar, pickups and type of matter. So it´s being hard to me to find a guitar, because there are so many models.

I want a versatile electric guitar that could play various styles of rock/metal. The budget is 260/270 euros (with the ports included).

What do you think about this one? http://www.musicstore.com/en_EN/EUR/Fender-Squier-Affinity-Strat-HSS-Pack-Black-150-DSP-Amp-Zubehoer/art-GIT0013173-000

Cumps.
You don't have to go for a beginner pack. Sometimes, you get bad surprises with either the amp or the guitar. Go to a music store and try different models of guitars. Squier, Epiphone, Ibanez... all make cheap, entry level guitars (for €200 or less).
For your first amp, you can get cheap stuff (about €100-150) by Marshall (MG series) or Line6 (Spider series). Advanced guitarists here on U-G.com don't like those, but I think they're good to begin with, because they have a nice variety of sounds available.
Once your ear is better used to the electric guitar sound, and when you have more money, you can get better stuff (both better guitar and better amp).

EDIT: my little cousin was thinking about buying a €250 Ibanez set, she ended up getting a guitar and an amp separately. Of course, it costs a bit more, but at least she got to try her gear before buying it. That way she was sure of what she was getting.
Quote by gudinge
Wasn't there a thread about this like yesterday?
Quote by ivan_2894
This guy knows what he's talking about
(Ab)using:
* Ibanez PF5 acoustic * Gibson '08 LP Classic * Schecter Damien FR *
* Marshall JCM 2k DSL401 *
* Boss OS-2 * Boss DD-7 *

Eyes on Wah & SD pups
Last edited by tickler444 at Jan 10, 2009,
Quote by tickler444
You don't have to go for a beginner pack. Sometimes, you get bad surprises with either the amp or the guitar. Go to a music store and try different models of guitars. Squier, Epiphone, Ibanez... all make cheap, entry level guitars (for €200 or less).
For your first amp, you can get cheap stuff (about €100-150) by Marshall (MG series) or Line6 (Spider series). Advanced guitarists here on U-G.com don't like those, but I think they're good to begin with, because they have a nice variety of sounds available.
Once your ear is better used to the electric guitar sound, and when you have more money, you can get better stuff (both better guitar and better amp).

EDIT: my little cousin was thinking about buying a €250 Ibanez set, she ended up getting a guitar and an amp separately. Of course, it costs a bit more, but at least she got to try her gear before buying it. That way she was sure of what she was getting.

The problem is that there are really few music stores that sell electric guitars where i live, if i could find one it would be great!

So, 100 (amp)+150(guitar)? The buget is really tied, so i can pay more than 260/270 euros.

And what about brands? I´m aware of Fender, Ibanez, Gibson, what are the best?

About the singlecoils and humbuckers, for a heavy sound 2 singlecoils+1 humbucker gets the job? Or its better to have 2 humbuckers and 1 singlecoil?

Thanks for the help
I beg of you to learn theory and chords and other useful stuff, don't start trying to play riffs when you hardly know how to play like most people want to.

For 150 you can get an Ibanez GRG170DX (very common in most guitar stores) and for $100 you can get a Peavey Vypyr 15 amp (even more common in most places).

They are both great starting products, the thing i love most is that the amp is great, the only problem would be the speaker so you can upgrade that when you get better at guitar and you feel that you need it. The guitar is decent and is made of good wood and has a nice neck, you can easily upgrade it as you go instead of buying whole new guitars.

EDIT: What I listed would be Quite a bit more then what you were willing to pay (about 100 euros more) but it would be very wise to borrow some money from your parents and get this rather then buying a beginner pack and realizing how bad the squier pack is after 2 months.

As for guitar basics:

Wood: Different body wood produces different tones, Mahogany is the most common along with Alder and Basswood, the differences are tiny between them.

Guitar or Amp most important?: The amp is more important, the guitar produces the signal and the amp and speaker makes the sound from the signal.

Pickups: They are the things that pick up the vibrations from the strings between the neck and the bridge, they contain a bar magnet and a tightly wound metal coils (wound over 7000 times), humbuckers are the pickups that are basically 2 in 1, they produce less feedback then the single pickups. Different pickups send weaker/stronger signals that are all different.

Pickup config: Sometimes people will say something like HH or HSS or HSH. This refers to the type of pickups a guitar has. H is a humbucker and S is a single. They are written in order of bridge-neck.

Bridge: The Bridge is the thing that hold the strings on the guitar body.

Tremolo: A Tremolo is a bridge where it is not set in 1 spot and can be moved up or down so the whammy bar can be used. The most popular Tremolo is the Floyd Rose which locks the strings in tune so you can go crazy on the Whammy bar without it de-tuning the guitar like other tremolo systems will.

I probably forgot a bit but thats the basics.

EDIT: As for common guitar brands...

Metal: Ibanez, Jackson, Schecter
Rock: Gibson/Epiphone (Epiphones are the affordable version of Gibsons)
Blues: Fender/Squier (Squier is to Fender as Epiphone is to Gibson.)

They are the most common brands but some brands. Guitars are not strict to 1 style but generally each company makes guitars to fit 1 style. Gibson/Epiphone are good for everything, Fender/Squier mainly stick to blues and Ibanez/Jackson and Shecter do everything apart from blues well.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Last edited by random_B-RAD at Jan 11, 2009,
The post above is right. Your first guitar is to learn the basic chords and theory on. It will take you a few months to be able to play even the simplist songs properly. After you get the hang of it you can then buy a better guitar that suits your playing.

The very cheapest guitars are more difficult to play and don't sound as good. You would be better getting something a bit better as at the cheaper end of the market a bit more money if well spent gets you a much better guitar. I went from a cheap strat copy to a squire tele custom II P90 and found the Squier much easier to play and also had a much better sound. The Roland microcube amp is also worth a look as well.
whatever you do, do not get a squier. it will actually set back your progress, i recommend looking into Ibanez and Yamaha
i bought myself a 110 euros squier bullet and an amp from that store :p it was pretty good but after a time thell start to get bad (after 2.5years here) but just see what guitar u like the looks from just don't go too cheap (my advice)

edit: look at the orange crush series amps they look cool and are super good :p
gear :epiphone g400 custom
squier bullet strat
orange crush 15r
boss ds-2
fame ml-30
red hill CDG-3 SEQ

beaners gonna kick you in the face
Last edited by the_bastard at Jan 11, 2009,
After looking at german google because you use euros, whereas us brits use pounds. But anyway i found a nice guitar which is a fat strat, HSS, Cort G210, very good instrument
170 Euros http://www.leihinstrumente.com/index.php?artikel_ID=536
Then amp wise you have 100 euros left over, orange crush's are very good, Roland 15X and the Microcube are good. Fender Frontman's are good.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
An agile guitar in your price range from rondomusic.com +peavey vyper 15=awesome IMO.

But they actually make a HSS Squire? Wow. I might sound crazy but can that really suck as bad as everyone says???
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
The only good squiers I have played are vintage modified HSS ones for $500 AUD.
My Gear:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by random_B-RAD
I beg of you to learn theory and chords and other useful stuff, don't start trying to play riffs when you hardly know how to play like most people want to.

You´re right, i´m already reading and watching some things to prepare myself for the guitar My brother plays classic guitar so he is also helping me.

Quote by random_B-RAD
For 150 you can get an Ibanez GRG170DX (very common in most guitar stores) and for $100 you can get a Peavey Vypyr 15 amp (even more common in most places).

They are both great starting products, the thing i love most is that the amp is great, the only problem would be the speaker so you can upgrade that when you get better at guitar and you feel that you need it. The guitar is decent and is made of good wood and has a nice neck, you can easily upgrade it as you go instead of buying whole new guitars.

EDIT: What I listed would be Quite a bit more then what you were willing to pay (about 100 euros more) but it would be very wise to borrow some money from your parents and get this rather then buying a beginner pack and realizing how bad the squier pack is after 2 months.

I was already aware of the Ibanez GRG170DX, i watched some Youtube videos of it and really liked the sound of it. The problem is that is too expensive for me, my parents already borrowed me 150 euros, so it will be hard to get more money

The Ibanez is the best guitar for begginers? Isn´t the sound too heavy? About the amp i´m not going say anything because i´m not aware of the bad and good parts of an amp.

The total is what? More than 300 euros?

Quote by random_B-RAD
As for guitar basics:

Wood: Different body wood produces different tones, Mahogany is the most common along with Alder and Basswood, the differences are tiny between them.

Guitar or Amp most important?: The amp is more important, the guitar produces the signal and the amp and speaker makes the sound from the signal.

Pickups: They are the things that pick up the vibrations from the strings between the neck and the bridge, they contain a bar magnet and a tightly wound metal coils (wound over 7000 times), humbuckers are the pickups that are basically 2 in 1, they produce less feedback then the single pickups. Different pickups send weaker/stronger signals that are all different.

Pickup config: Sometimes people will say something like HH or HSS or HSH. This refers to the type of pickups a guitar has. H is a humbucker and S is a single. They are written in order of bridge-neck.

Bridge: The Bridge is the thing that hold the strings on the guitar body.

Tremolo: A Tremolo is a bridge where it is not set in 1 spot and can be moved up or down so the whammy bar can be used. The most popular Tremolo is the Floyd Rose which locks the strings in tune so you can go crazy on the Whammy bar without it de-tuning the guitar like other tremolo systems will.

I probably forgot a bit but thats the basics.

EDIT: As for common guitar brands...

Metal: Ibanez, Jackson, Schecter
Rock: Gibson/Epiphone (Epiphones are the affordable version of Gibsons)
Blues: Fender/Squier (Squier is to Fender as Epiphone is to Gibson.)

They are the most common brands but some brands. Guitars are not strict to 1 style but generally each company makes guitars to fit 1 style. Gibson/Epiphone are good for everything, Fender/Squier mainly stick to blues and Ibanez/Jackson and Shecter do everything apart from blues well.

Thanks a lot for the quick explanation I want a guitar that plays all types of rock and also metal. I don't really want a guitar that's solely for metal, but I do want something that could give me a good metal tone when I want it as well as a good rock tone. (copy from the MasterExploder0 thread )

So Gibson and Epiphone are the choose ones? What are the best within the budget limit?

Thanks for the help

Quote by darkhorizon
The post above is right. Your first guitar is to learn the basic chords and theory on. It will take you a few months to be able to play even the simplist songs properly. After you get the hang of it you can then buy a better guitar that suits your playing.

The very cheapest guitars are more difficult to play and don't sound as good. You would be better getting something a bit better as at the cheaper end of the market a bit more money if well spent gets you a much better guitar. I went from a cheap strat copy to a squire tele custom II P90 and found the Squier much easier to play and also had a much better sound. The Roland microcube amp is also worth a look as well.

There are so many brands and so little things that make the difference that it´s getting really hard to me to find the perfect one. Probably i shouldn´t waste such time choosing a electric guitar :/

Quote by misterfarenheit
whatever you do, do not get a squier. it will actually set back your progress, i recommend looking into Ibanez and Yamaha

Is a Squier that bad? Yamaha is a good brand?

Quote by the_bastard
i bought myself a 110 euros squier bullet and an amp from that store :p it was pretty good but after a time thell start to get bad (after 2.5years here) but just see what guitar u like the looks from just don't go too cheap (my advice)

edit: look at the orange crush series amps they look cool and are super good :p

From MUSIC STORE? The thing is that i don´t have the knowledge to say that, that guitar is good or bad. That´s why i created this thread

Quote by TimBFMV
After looking at german google because you use euros, whereas us brits use pounds. But anyway i found a nice guitar which is a fat strat, HSS, Cort G210, very good instrument
170 Euros http://www.leihinstrumente.com/index.php?artikel_ID=536
Then amp wise you have 100 euros left over, orange crush's are very good, Roland 15X and the Microcube are good. Fender Frontman's are good.

Quote by John5rules125
An agile guitar in your price range from rondomusic.com +peavey vyper 15=awesome IMO.

But they actually make a HSS Squire? Wow. I might sound crazy but can that really suck as bad as everyone says???

Quote by random_B-RAD
The only good squiers I have played are vintage modified HSS ones for $500 AUD.

:X S I think is better to get away from the Squiers. TimBFMV, is that store trustwordy?

The fact is i already ordered and received and Fender Squier Strat Pack from a Portuguese Store and the amp didn´t last one day! So i don´t know if should order again on an online store or try to buy in stores where i live (if i could find one lol)
squiers aren't bad, its all relative anyway. every brand of guitar has a ratio of good guitars to bad guitars, the more you pay, the higher the ratio of good to bad, the less searching around you have to do for a decent axe. but the less you pay, you have to look a lot harder to find a decent one. It's possible for Squier to produce a decent sounding guitar that will last you years, and conversely, fender USA and gibson screws up once in a while.

don't buy squiers online, go try them before you buy
Ibanez are good, they are primarily for metal but they play most things well. tell you parents that it would be 50x better to buy something decent to start with instead of buying something terrible and needing to upgrade in 2 months.
My Gear:
Peavey Vypyr 30
The Squier affinity series is actually pretty decent (this is coming from someone who's played high end Schecters, Fenders, and Gibsons), for the price at least. The Peavey Vypers and the Roland Cubes are probably your best bet for starter amps. Marshall MG's, Fender Frontman's, and Line 6 Spider 3's will wound good for 4-6 months, then you'll get sick of them. I haven't heard of that happening to the Vypers or the Cubes. I suggest just trying as hard as you can to try these out yourself. And also, don't be afraid to look used. I personally have never bought a brand new guitar!
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
If I was buying my first guitar knowing what I know now I would either get a Yamaha Pacfica 112v or a mid range Squier strat with a Roland Microcube. There is nothing wrong with the Squier guitars if they are setup properly by the shop. You just have to bear in mind most people's first guitar will be at the cheaper end of the market as they are not sure what to buy or if they will get into playing the guitar. My MIM strat is a better guitar than my Squier Tele but it cost around twice as much. The Squier is still good value for money and I enjoy playing it.

:X S I think is better to get away from the Squiers. TimBFMV, is that store trustwordy?

I dont know, sorry i was just trying to find that guitar in a shop that was european for euroes. I dont know many european sites, sorry. its a Cort G210, try some good sites for it. But i'll tell you that Corts are amazingly good instruments.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Last edited by TimBFMV at Jan 12, 2009,
I started out with a Squier starter pack. Here is what I recommend, but you'd have to save up a little more.

Yamaha Pacifica 012 - 190 euro
Yamaha Pacifica 112 - 230 euro
Epiphone SG400 - 265 euro
Epiphone SG400 Faded - 250 euro
Yamaha RGX 121 - 210 euro
Jackson Dinky JS1 - 210 euro

+

Peavey Vypyr 15 - 100 euro
Peavey Vypyr 30 - 200 euro
Roland Cube 30X - 220 euro

(prices from the music store you liked to, musicstore.com)

I'd go with one of those combinations. Maybe get a friend to try out the guitars for you at a store or help you make a decision for the type of music you'd want to play. The G400 and Dinky for example have 2 humbuckers, whereas the Yamaha has 1 humbucker and 2 single coils.

If you can save up more money, I'd go wtih a Epiphone G400 or a Jackson Dinky and a Vypyr 30. But, that's like 450 euro. with a Vypyr 15 and the Dinky or a Pacifica 112, it's more like 320 euro. That's my advice.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
I agree with the guy who wrote before me.
The Roland Microcube goes for a pretty steady price, it comes with alternating battery power or through a detachable AC adapter.
Its got 6 effects and for a 2 watt, it kicks out alot of sound. perfect practice amp for one person
I'd say get a Yamaha Pacifica starter pack... They're seriously better than squier for the price...
Quote by DEATHPANDA
I'd say get a Yamaha Pacifica starter pack... They're seriously better than squier for the price...

+1. I don't know about their starter pack, but I have played a Yamaha Pacifica 112V and I felt it was better quality than my Squier Affinity Strat.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Quote by John5rules125

+1

Thats my gear

But I also suggest getting used guitars, because you can save up to half the price (ebay) but still get the same thing with one or two scratches. Just make sure you go with a friend who can inspect it for you if you go to a shop.

Peavey Vypyr 15w will most likely be your amp.
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Honeyburst
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Quote by r3d_d3v1l_
Hi everyone, first of all i don´t understand much about electric guitar, pickups and type of matter. So it´s being hard to me to find a guitar, because there are so many models.

I want a versatile electric guitar that could play various styles of rock/metal. The budget is 260/270 euros (with the ports included).

What do you think about this one? http://www.musicstore.com/en_EN/EUR/Fender-Squier-Affinity-Strat-HSS-Pack-Black-150-DSP-Amp-Zubehoer/art-GIT0013173-000

Cumps.

The Squier Affinity is pretty decent and the HSS configuration suit your playing styles, but i don't think the amp have enough gain to enter metal territory. I strongly advice you, as well as others did, the Roland Microcube. I have it and is a great practice amp.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Before answering all response posts, i´m going to say something that i should have sayed in the beginning. I had already bought a pack guitar+amp: http://egitanamusical.pt/loja/product_info.php?products_id=442

The problem was that the amp didn´t last even one day! So i will take back the money and buy a new set in a local store where i live. I wasn´t really that satiSfied with the sound of the Fender, so i´m using this new chance to buy something that really satisfies me.

Quote by misterfarenheit
squiers aren't bad, its all relative anyway. every brand of guitar has a ratio of good guitars to bad guitars, the more you pay, the higher the ratio of good to bad, the less searching around you have to do for a decent axe. but the less you pay, you have to look a lot harder to find a decent one. It's possible for Squier to produce a decent sounding guitar that will last you years, and conversely, fender USA and gibson screws up once in a while.

don't buy squiers online, go try them before you buy

You´re definitely right, what is cheap sometimes in the end comes very expensive. What i want to know is the brand that has the better ratio of bad and good guitars no matter what the price or value of the guitar.

Quote by random_B-RAD
Ibanez are good, they are primarily for metal but they play most things well. tell you parents that it would be 50x better to buy something decent to start with instead of buying something terrible and needing to upgrade in 2 months.

I went today to a music guitar and the owner of the store said the same thing to me, altough i had sensation that he only wanted to get more money from me

He said to me that a good guitar+good amp would be +400 euros. So, this year i will no have a present in my birthday

Quote by theacousticpunk
The Squier affinity series is actually pretty decent (this is coming from someone who's played high end Schecters, Fenders, and Gibsons), for the price at least. The Peavey Vypers and the Roland Cubes are probably your best bet for starter amps. Marshall MG's, Fender Frontman's, and Line 6 Spider 3's will wound good for 4-6 months, then you'll get sick of them. I haven't heard of that happening to the Vypers or the Cubes. I suggest just trying as hard as you can to try these out yourself. And also, don't be afraid to look used. I personally have never bought a brand new guitar!

My 15W Fender Frontman didn´t even lasted a day, so it´s high quality In the past years i didn´t had very good experiences with used products, even tough that the pack i bought was bought as new but came as used

Quote by theacousticpunk

My 15W Fender Frontman didn´t even lasted a day, so it´s high quality In the past years i didn´t had very good experiences with used products, even tough that the pack i bought was bought as new but came as used

So Peavey and Roland are the best amps? And 15W is enough right? I really don´t think that i need 30W :x

Quote by darkhorizon
If I was buying my first guitar knowing what I know now I would either get a Yamaha Pacfica 112v or a mid range Squier strat with a Roland Microcube. There is nothing wrong with the Squier guitars if they are setup properly by the shop. You just have to bear in mind most people's first guitar will be at the cheaper end of the market as they are not sure what to buy or if they will get into playing the guitar. My MIM strat is a better guitar than my Squier Tele but it cost around twice as much. The Squier is still good value for money and I enjoy playing it.

The same store that sold me the broken amp is selling a pack with those instruments: http://egitanamusical.pt/loja/product_info.php?cPath=24_57&products_id=164

I think that the Squier isn´t for my type of playing, i don´t a Squier playing metal :/ Even tough i heard that the Metallica plays with that type of guitar lol

Quote by TimBFMV
I dont know, sorry i was just trying to find that guitar in a shop that was european for euroes. I dont know many european sites, sorry. its a Cort G210, try some good sites for it. But i'll tell you that Corts are amazingly good instruments.

Is it a reliable instrument? I want a guitar that lasts many years, because i´m not going to upgrade it every year, i´m not rich.

Quote by MustangSVT
I started out with a Squier starter pack. Here is what I recommend, but you'd have to save up a little more.

Yamaha Pacifica 012 - 190 euro
Yamaha Pacifica 112 - 230 euro
Epiphone SG400 - 265 euro
Epiphone SG400 Faded - 250 euro
Yamaha RGX 121 - 210 euro
Jackson Dinky JS1 - 210 euro

+

Peavey Vypyr 15 - 100 euro
Peavey Vypyr 30 - 200 euro
Roland Cube 30X - 220 euro

(prices from the music store you liked to, musicstore.com)

I'd go with one of those combinations. Maybe get a friend to try out the guitars for you at a store or help you make a decision for the type of music you'd want to play. The G400 and Dinky for example have 2 humbuckers, whereas the Yamaha has 1 humbucker and 2 single coils.

If you can save up more money, I'd go wtih a Epiphone G400 or a Jackson Dinky and a Vypyr 30. But, that's like 450 euro. with a Vypyr 15 and the Dinky or a Pacifica 112, it's more like 320 euro. That's my advice.

I can stretch the budget up to 400/450 euros

Is there a big difference in 2 humbuckers instead of just one? Like i said before i want a guitar that stands between the metal and rock.

What´s the best guitar in that group? And the best amp (i only need 15W).?

Quote by ScotlandPride93
I agree with the guy who wrote before me.
The Roland Microcube goes for a pretty steady price, it comes with alternating battery power or through a detachable AC adapter.
Its got 6 effects and for a 2 watt, it kicks out alot of sound. perfect practice amp for one person

How much it costs? 100?

Quote by DEATHPANDA

And what about the amp of the pack? In the local store i went, they only had Fender Packs.

Quote by MustangSVT
+1. I don't know about their starter pack, but I have played a Yamaha Pacifica 112V and I felt it was better quality than my Squier Affinity Strat.

I´m turning even more for the Yamaha : D

Quote by Arzon
+1

Thats my gear

But I also suggest getting used guitars, because you can save up to half the price (ebay) but still get the same thing with one or two scratches. Just make sure you go with a friend who can inspect it for you if you go to a shop.

Peavey Vypyr 15w will most likely be your amp.

I already had some bad experiences in online shops and i´m noob in Ebay, so i will buy in my local stores.

Let´s see in the future.

Quote by El Cumanés
The Squier Affinity is pretty decent and the HSS configuration suit your playing styles, but i don't think the amp have enough gain to enter metal territory. I strongly advice you, as well as others did, the Roland Microcube. I have it and is a great practice amp.

Another thumbs up for the Roland Amp. Peavey or Roland? Tough choise?

And in the end i have to congratulate the community of Ultimate Guitar because you´re very helpfull to the noobs like me, thanks a lot
Well, it seems like buying online is not an option, so i guess is gonna be limited by the stock of your local guitar store. It will be great if you could tell us what kind of guitars and amps of your price range are available at your local guitar stores.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Quote by El Cumanés
Well, it seems like buying online is not an option, so i guess is gonna be limited by the stock of your local guitar store. It will be great if you could tell us what kind of guitars and amps of your price range are available at your local guitar stores.

I didn´t had much time to see especificly what models the owner had for sell. He said he had Yamaha´s, Ibanez´s, Fender´s and a few amps.

Next time i´ll go to the store i will elaborate an inventory
UPDATE:

I went to a local music store and the owner had an Yamaha 112V, really beautiful guitar and with a great sound. The only problem was the price: 335 euros. In the online store, MUSIC STORE, i can save almost 100 euros. I don´t know what´s the best option :/

I didn´t find more guitars that interested me. Some Ibanez and Fenders. I´ll go maybe tomorrow to see the others guitars.

About the Amps, there were some Peavy and Roland, and the price was good: around 100 euros and 150 euros.

There was a 700 euros Amp that was MONSTROUS. Compared to the 100´s euros Amp´s, it was like David and Golias lol.

Tomorrow i´ll see another music store, wish me luck