Page 1 of 3
I was at a "party" a few years ago. The oldest kid there was 11 and the youngest adult was in his 30's Sounds like fun.

So what do i do? Sit on the couch, turn my MP3 player on and listen to The Misfits and Iron Maiden and zone out for an hour or two. Eventually my MP3 player dies and suddenly i hear "Oi you! Yeah, you!" I look around and some fat old bitch is pointing at me and yelling. I reply with "What?"

"Are you on drugs you long haired bastard?" I'm totaly confused. A few minutes ago I was peacefully listening to The Doors and now I'm being insulted and yelled at by an old woman for no apparent reason.
After a few minutes of this i get up and leave. 20 minutes later i return to tell my sister something and the old bitch was talking very loudly about things inappropriate to be talking about in front of 9-19 year olds.

Aparently she enrolled her 14 y/o daughter into a soccer team and the captain (same age) was a lesbian. She publicly humiliated the teams captain and bitched about it all over face book.

What a cunt.

Anyone got any other stories?
There's this long haired stoner kid that's always coming around my house, nodding off, probably giving my grandkids drugs, and never listening to a word I have to say.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Got I hate people like that, she reminds me of that fat bitch in Wanted from what she sounds like, that guys boss
Back when I was 14 and I was a girl I was enrolled in this soccer team. I found out she was a lesbian, so I told everyone I knew on facebook about it. Then this zoned out guy gave me drugs.

I know, I fail.....

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by ozzyismetal
Back when I was 14 and I was a girl I was enrolled in this soccer team. I found out she was a lesbian, so I told everyone I knew on facebook about it. Then this zoned out guy gave me drugs.

I know, I fail.....

Wait,,,when you were a girl?

THe only annoying peole I know are the preppies at my school
Last edited by Schecter_6661 at Jan 10, 2009,
So I was this mp3 player, and i was cranking out some misfits and iron maiden at some high volumes, then all of a sudden i died. I didn't wake up for a while =\
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by bLiNk182fOrLyF at Jan 10, 2009,
There's this stupid fat bully that used to bully everyone before, but no one really cared about him, all we knew was that he was really sensitive to anything. So one day we beat him up infront of the school door, making him lying infront of the door for aproxamility 15 minuts (he wasn't hurt, he was just lying there whining about that he's back was broken). Since he was lying infront of the main door no one could walk out and people started kicking him and such. He was just lying there " MY NOSE IS BROKEN, AND I CAN'T MOVE CUZ MY BACK IS BROKEN ASWELL". In the end some teachers came and harrased him and eventually he moved Stupid kid.

PS: No one care!!!
...What!?
Last edited by Ergin at Jan 10, 2009,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
There's this long haired stoner kid that's always coming around my house, nodding off, probably giving my grandkids drugs, and never listening to a word I have to say.

Oooh.... icwutudidthar.

Too many people to name/explain.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Most people are annoying. But the worst ones are the ones that speak like they are on the internet...in real life....
Quote by yoyodunno
or this kid in highschool who would never stop talking about stupid crap that wasn't very funny.

I knew a kid like that too. He would never stop talking about videogames, his WoW character, and other things noone cared about. Even if noone talked back to him he would go on and on about his shiet...
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Gaaah... this guy in my math class.

/epic story
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
The fucking indie-kids at my college. Irritating isn't even a start.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

93% of my school population is annoying.

...I hate my school

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by maggot9779
Most people are annoying. But the worst ones are the ones that speak like they are on the internet...in real life....

OMFG YES YES YES YES

The ones that say "ILYYYY"

and "ROFLCOPTER" "LOL!! "ROFEL!!"

I want to fcking shoot them.

+1
The most annoying person I've ever met is my best friend... which I think is why we get along so well.
young people who think they are adults and try to act like it -_-

IF YOU'RE 13-14-15-16-17 YOU'RE NOT AN ADULT!!!!

most ****tards at the age of 20 aren't adults mentally.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by wesselbindt
Every person who is alive at this moment, except for me, is annoying in some way to me.

Ev-even me? I'z sorry. And I agree with the guy who said overly religious people, and would like to an idiot who i have to spend half my school day with, who thinks he's funny, but doesn't realise he's annoying everybody there. He also thinks he could fight me and win. (He's about 5'7, and im about 6'6, and more muscular, trained and such.)
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by CliffIsAngry
young people who think they are adults and try to act like it -_-

IF YOU'RE 13-14-15-16-17 YOU'RE NOT AN ADULT!!!!

most ****tards at the age of 20 aren't adults mentally.

13 - 17

Works better?
most annoying person ive ever met is every chav that ive met
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
The most annoying person I've ever met is my best friend... which I think is why we get along so well.

If your best friend is as annoying as your font, then I'll have to agree.
Most annoying people are the middle-high school girl who think life rvolves around texting, facebook, and myspace, so like if you're talking to them they'll be texting pretending to listen.

EDIT: actually no, the person who said kids who act like adults reminded me of the most annoying person i have ever met. she sits next to me in english and acts like an adult, and is really slutty, yet calls other peers "child" and stuff like that. you know what i mean?
Last edited by yankovicfan3125 at Jan 10, 2009,
Quote by yankovicfan3125
Most annoying people are the middle-high school girl who think life rvolves around texting, facebook, and myspace, so like if you're talking to them they'll be texting pretending to listen.

Especially people who change their staus on facebook for every single thing they do.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
I piss myself off to no end.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
*unfunny copypasta*

Flame me all you like, it doesn't change the fact that bright pink font is irritating as hell.
Quote by Punkable_Tabs
13 - 17

Works better?

hahaha owned
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Punkable_Tabs
Every overly religious person in the world.

+1
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
Personally I find people who act/dress gangsta/preppy, annoying. And this isn't a case of annoying but in my computer class this girl sat next to my and was browsing around myspace (like most of the people in the classroom) but the people in the pictures she was looking at looked like huge douchebags.

Most of them guys who took pics of themselves with their shirts off showing off how ripped they were and the rice burners they stand next to. Makes you wonder how shallow people can be. I for one find those people to be boring individuals and yes I'm being a hypocrit becuase I barely do anything interesting myself. But my guess is that they:
-work
-go clubbing
-waste money on loud mufflers/paint jobs
-work out
-repeat
Quote by doom3rulz
Flame me all you like, it doesn't change the fact that bright pink font is irritating as hell.

Yet you're 1 out 100,000 users who bothers to comment on it, instead of doing the smart thing and not reading it.
Page 1 of 3