i did the quick print thing so i don't have to pay extra. try calling/e-mailing about it
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
yeh im pretty sure they havent sold out or anything just yet.
Quote by Gigatiran

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
yeah they are still on sale

there is a few people i know that still havnt got theirs, i was just wondering if heaps of people havnt
FWIW Australia Post's service is even worse than normal at this time of year.

I handle shipping and receiving where I work. I posted an item to Sydney on the 20th of December and it still isn't there.

In early November I posted something via Express Post to a customer in the GAURANTEED next day delivery area. It arrived two weeks later.

I wouldn't stress yet, but next time just print the damn things :P
I got my sydney ones on new years eve. Tough luck.

jks. But srsly, email them saying what's scarnan, and the confirmation number from the email you would have recieved when you ordered them.
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████
yeah ive done that
twice now

they have replied with "we will investigate it and get back to you"
try calling them on monday, its a bit harder to just ignore you when your talking to them.
Quote by Gigatiran

Quote by Twist of fate
I got mine in a week of purchasing them. They've changed ticketing companys..