So i wanna make a good song. I have my guitar and a whole heap of riffs. I have no band, theres no one i know who takes music as seriously as i do and practise religiously so for now im on my own. I have my guitar, but i cant play drums or bass. Is there a program out there that can mimic these instruments and make it sound realistic?
Quote by /\AC/\DC/\
So i wanna make a good song. I have my guitar and a whole heap of riffs. I have no band, theres no one i know who takes music as seriously as i do and practise religiously so for now im on my own. I have my guitar, but i cant play drums or bass. Is there a program out there that can mimic these instruments and make it sound realistic?

Guitar Pro, you have to pay though.
There are a load of mixing programs but expect to pay
i dont mind dude, i can get them free, which is the best that can imitate an instrument?
Try Fruity Loops. Slayer will provide a good bass sound and the drum samples are good enough.
Quote by /\AC/\DC/\
i dont mind dude, i can get them free, which is the best that can imitate an instrument?

get them free, yeah...

ok, try fruit loops - I haven't tried t but i've heard it's good, looks good from the outside but complicated, but i dunno - theres a load just search for wehat you need