Ok so I wanted to search for any news updates on IGN (even though I hate IGN's guts) for Rock Band 2, since I didn't feel like typing in Rock Band 2 I just double-clicked the search bar to find Rock Band 2 on the search history. Ok now just before I go to click Rock Band 2 I see just below it "You Will Die"................WTF?!?!? I HAVE NEVER EVER SEARCHED FOR ANYTHING OF THAT SORTS! It freaked the s*** outta me and I'm dead serious this really happened.

Any possibilities on how this could've possibly happened???
Do you have a screencap?
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"

Seriously, the interwebs says you gunna die. you believe?
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by Wiirdo
Do you have a screencap?

+1
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Inb4 the thread starter remembers why he searched it and feels like a dick.

EDIT: Is it one of those search bars that suggests things that are commonly searched instead of things you've searched?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Better start preparing for your eternal slumber. Say 'G'day' to Satan for me, and tell him to return my car keys. Good luck.
Those searchbar dudes are pretty smart, odds are good you have cancer.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by whalepudding
Inb4 the thread starter remembers why he searched it and feels like a dick.

EDIT: Is it one of those search bars that suggests things that are commonly searched instead of things you've searched?

No it isn't, it only shows up what has been typed into the search bar. And for those thinking I'm overreacting......maybe, but I've never EVER searched for anything even with the word "Die" in it. It's sorta creepy. I would've remembered searching for something like that.

Also nobody else has ever touched this computer besides me.....yeah I never have friends over because my place is teh boring lol.
Man, I can see why you felt threatened by your computer, and felt like you had to come on these public forums to tell us that the internet told you you were going to die. It's happened to all of us at some point. Search bars on imdb telling me things like "I Know What You Did Last Summer" and on lube tube saying "suffocate bitch".

Man. I feel for you.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
Man, I can see why you felt threatened by your computer, and felt like you had to come on these public forums to tell us that the internet told you you were going to die. It's happened to all of us at some point. Search bars on imdb telling me things like "I Know What You Did Last Summer" and on lube tube saying "suffocate bitch".

Man. I feel for you.

It's nice to know that we all have a sense of humor around here, but c'mon I'm just curious as to how it happened that's all. Once I get a straight answer, I'll leave
I don't think you will get a straight answer. I have no clue. Try and find it again and get a screen shot?
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
During a storm, your computer was struck with a lightning bolt, giving it paranormal abilities, because it just so happened to be on an ancient burial site. Now it's trying to kill you.
Quote by SoulMusiq77
It's nice to know that we all have a sense of humor around here, but c'mon I'm just curious as to how it happened that's all. Once I get a straight answer, I'll leave

How are we going to find out what you searched, man?

Maybe a sibling/parent searched it. Maybe it's one of those search bars that list everything searched not only for IGN, but for other search bars as well.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Probably true.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
why the long face?
Quote by supralightning
send your gf over to my place and ill give her a birthday present

Gear:
Fender Squier
SP-10 (i almost don't use it)
Boss DS-1
Boss RC-2 (very useful)
Boss GT-10 (hell yeah)
Good Headphones
Gameboy color

Lastfm
Wow.

This is why I hardly post on pretty much any forum, all I get are douchebags tying to sound funny.

I just said I've never ever searched for anything of that sorts ANYWHERE on my computer and I'm an only child and my mom has never used this computer.

Look, it just gave me a quick "Whoa wtf?" and I'm again just curious as to how it happened. Sorry I don't have a screencap.
Quote by SoulMusiq77
Screencap?..........what?

Lol'd

Rock band isn't good for you. Actually...It's probably why half the kids on here have a guitar.

I found the key to UG's success!

jk
that's not gonna happen

just like those gay-ass chain messages that say "if you don't repost this in [insert amount of time here], you will die"
Facebook
MY GEAR

FERNANDES VERTIGO
WASHBURN SAMMY HAGAR MR250
BOSS GT3 MULTI-EFFECTS PEDAL
RANDALL RG75 AMP

RIP- LES PAUL

Facebook
Why are you curious?
Google would give you a better answer than UG.

Just to be safe though, eliminate all life on earth so nothing can kil you other than yourself.
Yeah man just like that movie (what's it called?)

Except they didn't asked you if you 'want to play a game?'
Well if you are gonna die can I have your guitar and gear.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
0/10

Obvious troll is very obvious.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
0/10

Obvious troll is very obvious.

I'm not a troll asswipe, this actually happened. And I just checked my AOL search and it's in there too, "You Will Die." And when I mean check, I double click the searchbox to see my search history.

I'm not too worried about it anymore (I panic easily, I suppose you could say I'm a bit of a hypochondriac), but I'm no troll. Since I'm not a troll, it's not obvious at all, so you're just stupid buddy
Last edited by SoulMusiq77 at Jan 11, 2009,
Um, of course you're going to die.
Everyone is going to die.
It may just be 50-60 something years from now, but you will die.

Scared?

Here's a kitty to cheep you up
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
^ Kitty certainly made ME feel better
My Space Add me, I want some UG people on there

Gear
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG7321
OLP John Petrucci Sig Model
'78 Martin D-28
Line 6 Spider II 15 Watt
Peavey Backstage 15 Watt

Carpe Diem...
...Seize the Day
Quote by SoulMusiq77
I'm not a troll asswipe... so you're just stupid buddy

you're not a troll, you're just a bully
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Go and die then.

plz
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
Quote by SoulMusiq77
I'm not a troll asswipe, this actually happened. And I just checked my AOL search and it's in there too, "You Will Die." And when I mean check, I double click the searchbox to see my search history.

I'm not too worried about it anymore (I panic easily, I suppose you could say I'm a bit of a hypochondriac), but I'm no troll. Since I'm not a troll, it's not obvious at all, so you're just stupid buddy

They say I'm trollin, they flamin, patrollin they tryna catch me trollin forums...
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
well, you are going to die
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by SoulMusiq77
Wow.

This is why I hardly post on pretty much any forum, all I get are douchebags tying to sound funny.

We're sorry......Maybe it's something someone else searched, or a search outside of IGN.....

I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by SoulMusiq77

Well, that logic is undeniable.

Here, you might want to ready yourself for the miserable days sure to follow you.

Protip: You're not going today.
Protip 2: You're a prick for insulting everyone then expecting them to help you.

I highly encourage you to walk into busy traffic.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Jan 11, 2009,