I just recieved a $50 Visa gift card, and am going to buy an overdrive. I also have $10, I cannot save up, I won't recieve any $ until late March. What overdrive for blues, classic rock, and possibly boost my amp for some heavier stuff.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Bad monkey's good for cheap.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
How much can it boost my signal.?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1
How much can it boost my signal.?

More than enough. Bad monkey is a cheap but great overdrive.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

How thick does the OD get? Can I do All That Remains through my dirty Deluxe Reverb?
Quote by chip46
Also does the Digitech RP50 have overdrive on it?
Quote by chip46
No words are going to give you a true sense of how the pedal is going to sound. In the end its an overdrive pedal, and it overdrives. The only way you're going to know for sure is to go test one out.
Yeah, I'm probably going today, just wanted to know what to try.
Quote by chip46
Hehe, try Everything =) keep trying till you find something you love, then keep on trying stuff just for fun.
Ok, thanks everyone.
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
How thick does the OD get? Can I do All That Remains through my dirty Deluxe Reverb?

No. Especially not with a single coil strat.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
I'm trying to get a humbucker guitar this Summer, but need an OD, because my DS-1 tone isn't too good.
Quote by chip46
I'm looking at the TOne Driver, because it supposedly can get more OD than the other Digitech ODs.
Quote by chip46