hey guys, i have a gameboy advance emulator on my iPhone, and was wondering if gameboy or gameboy color roms would work on it. i know GBA was backwards compatible, so im assuming the roms are. can anyone confirm this?
Quote by imdeth
I'm fairly certain they should. I didn't know one could play emulators on an iPhone.

Get Pokemon Trading Card Game.

RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
lol UG nerds ftw
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by GArrigan
lol UG nerds ftw

PTCG > you.
imdeth would agree.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Pretty underrated game too, imo.

I'd list some more, but I can't think of any good ones (that aren't obvious) off the top of my head.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yeah, the emulator I have on this comp runs GBC and GBA games, you should be fine..

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by aznrockerdude
Pretty underrated game too, imo.

I'd list some more, but I can't think of any good ones (that aren't obvious) off the top of my head.

I'd say Metal Walker and Azure Dreams.

For GBA, Drill Dozer.
Quote by Gargantuan
Get Metroid Fusion.

This too.

And Golden Sun... AND FF4/6. I never realized the GBA had such a great catalogue.
So are you able to do this on an ipod touch too? Because that would make mine so much more fun. Anyone willing to give a tutorial?
Does the GBA emulator work now? I downloaded one a few months ago, but you needed another file so I gave up
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis