So my bassist an i are playing the talent show at our school
we're playing DevilDriver's Head on to Heartache
we want to be LOUD so I'm gonna use my full stack which i think is 300 watts total

(if your going to say that we don't "need" this much power than leave)

and were gonna rent a bass amp today, my question is. What brand is best for metal, and how many watts will be enough?
1000 watts should be enough, all amps at 11 and guitars at 10.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
there is a bass forum you know?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
They really, really.. really really REALLY really need a drummer.

..I guess.
''I just like breakdowns..''
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
Are you playing without a drummer?

What he said, and are you going to be miked up?
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Last edited by nodice182 at Jan 10, 2009,
we might be mic'd I'm not sure yet an we would have a drummer but this rule for the show says that they MUST attend the school to be in the show, an all the drummers i know have either graduated or don't go to our school
Go to the BASS FORUM
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Gargantuan
Be a man, play it acoustic.

This. haha
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
we might be mic'd I'm not sure yet an we would have a drummer but this rule for the show says that they MUST attend the school to be in the show, an all the drummers i know have either graduated or don't go to our school

There is absolulty no point in using a 300 watt guitar head if your going to be mic'd up.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
yeah, turn it to 11!

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Quote by Rambo-Conny
You don't need that much power.

*leaves*

Seriously. This.

Good luck.

*also leaves*
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
oh when i said mic'd i meant that we might be singing it, i didnt mean that the amps were going to be mic'd