k pit im in 2 bands and i wanna get out of one because it just isnt the music i wanna play. i woul like 2 diversify myself but playing O.A.R isnt exactly my thing and my other band is way funner cuz there is no egos and its for fun. how do i tell my other band i want out without offending them?
This isnt the music I would like to be playing and I got a better offer. I am sorry but I have thought this over long and hard and I have decided to leave. I will stay in until you find a replacement guitar player so you don't have to worry about missing practice time, but I am mostly done with this. I am sorry but this is what I have decided.
Just tell them that your not really into the style your playing and You want to go put more effort into the other band. Just say that it was fun with them though
Quote by SGmaniac1021
One time I had this disease that every morning I had to open my eyes. The doctor told me it was just me waking up in the morning.

Just tell them theres so many of these threads my advice is quit bein a pussy and just tell em dont like the music goodbye
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
This isnt the music I would like to be playing and I got a better offer. I am sorry but I have thought this over long and hard and I have decided to leave. I will stay in until you find a replacement guitar player so you don't have to worry about missing practice time, but I am mostly done with this. I am sorry but this is what I have decided.

QFT.
Just say that you want to play what you want to play, and that you like the music in their band, but it's more fun to play the music in the other band.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP

*snickers*

Jokes aside...This.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~