are all of the RSE instruments uploaded?
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
you should've had to import the packs when you bought the software, like there was a separate folder that contained all of the RSE instruments.
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
I have folders on my Pc with Legend tones, Amp, Bass, Drums, Acoustic and Other. Could it be setting what I want in Guitar pro that's the problem?
yeah i think those are the folders i'm talking about try and find some way to open them and load them into guitar pro, then it should work.
Quote by horny_cactus
When I'm choosing the instrument, it doesn't allow me to choose RSE, is that the problem? And how do I fix that?
press F2 that turns rse on, then you should be able to click the rse instrument.
Quote by horny_cactus
I'm going to re-install Guitar pro, It seems a bit messed up to me so I'll see if it works once I re-install it.

Edit : Got it working, didn't re-install. Not sure how it happend, but it did

Thanks man
Last edited by DeadlySurfer at Jan 10, 2009,
ok well just keep working on it, and if you still have trouble PM me.
Quote by horny_cactus
I'm having the same Error #003 and I even had all the RSE files in the program files for Guitar Pro 5. Do you think I should re-install? I might lose all my data! Plus it's known for NOT working.
Alright, I know I'm doing some heavy topic gravedigging here, but that is the first topic that shows about RSE 003 on Google, I've had this problem for more than 5 years now, and I've just realized how to fix it for me.

When Windows Media Player (or another player) is opened and paused BEFORE opening GP5, GP5 might ultimately bug out. For some reason, the player seems to take the priority on the "speakers" (Realtek HD audio for me), which means GP5 automatically switches to Realtek Digital Output. Closing the media player and simply restarting GP5 fixes the issue everytime for me.

There. Now next time I'll be stuck, I'll find what I need online. Ultimate-guitar, counting on you to keep that topic up there.
Cool, thanks for the update. I'll lock this so there's no confusion about whether it's still an open topic.