right now, i've been using my dad's Boss MT-2 Metal Zone distortin pedal and I'm in LOVE with it! BUT, he wants it back but is willing to buy a distortion pedal for me. I was just wondering if there's a pedal that is very similar to the Boss pedal my dad's been lettin me use. I need a good one and i switch between Clean and distorted a LOT. I'll be playing it through my new Vox AD30VT and my Schecter Omen 6. I play styles like: Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, Blink 182, Audioslave, Soundgarden, 3 Days Grace, Linkin Park, HIM, Rage Against The Machine, Sum 41, Wolfmother and other bands along those lines...
Get a Digitech TL-2 Hardwire

I have it and the MT-2, and just seem to like the Digitech way more, I never use the Metal Zone anymore.
Quote by Nexium
Ive accidently busted my nut.
Get a Metal Muff, for the heavy metal style distortion. Seem what you would be looking for if you want something similar to the MT-2. Would be better though.
"...I cried. Just for a second. Then I thought, 'I must rock.' "
- James Iha

Rock on y'all!

BUDGET ????

a metal muff will do you good but a Seymour Duncan Twin Tube mayhem or a T-REX Bloody Mary will be better.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Well sure, you can buy high priced boutique distortion pedals, but i don't know about you but it's not the kind of thing i'd ask my dad to buy for me. Find out your budget

Edit: there is always a budget.
"...I cried. Just for a second. Then I thought, 'I must rock.' "
- James Iha

Rock on y'all!

Quote by Calvero
Well sure, you can buy high priced boutique distortion pedals, but i don't know about you but it's not the kind of thing i'd ask my dad to buy for me. Find out your budget

Edit: there is always a budget.

i know there's a budget, but he never gave me one (yet). and i never asked for it, he wanted his back but wants to buy me one for myself.