For sale or trade:

New ( less than 2 months - MINT ) ESP LTD MH-1000 in see-thru blue w/ Original Floyd Rose, Manual, Warranty, Wrenches, Original ESP Hard Shell Case.

I bought this guitar, got it home, played with it for a few hours, and decided that the Floyd Rose is NOT my cup of tea ( I much prefer fixed bridges ).

This guitar retails New w/ case for $1079.

Pictures: http://s550.photobucket.com/albums/ii419/bandolierofcarrots/Guitars/

I'm selling it for $800 or best offer. I'm selling to fund a Mint ESP Eclipse purchase, so trades are accepted:

Looking for:

Mint ESP EClipse / New EC-1000 w/ case / Great Condition Gibson.

PM Me or e-mail bandolierofcarrrots@gmail.com with any questions, or any offers, as I'm looking to offload this hopefully within the next week. PM Me, and you'll instantly save over $200, and as you can see in the pics, it's MINT.
bump! I really need to get rid of this.. Willing to trade!!!
bump again.. need to get rid of this thing.. $700 cash takes it - free shipping.

Still open to trades.. what do you have?
sweet guitar...

Out of curiousity.. if youre selling to fund a new guitar, why would you take a trade? That doesnt make sense to me
because I'm selling to fund a Used ESP Eclipse for $850, but if someone on here has a used ESP Eclipse, and wants a brand new guitar w/ a floyd... then there's no point in selling this one, and driving 5 hours round trip to pick the other one up...

right?
I figured I'd cut out the 2-transaction process, and just trade to begin with ( if possible )
Quote by 7oM
because I'm selling to fund a Used ESP Eclipse for $850, but if someone on here has a used ESP Eclipse, and wants a brand new guitar w/ a floyd... then there's no point in selling this one, and driving 5 hours round trip to pick the other one up...

right?

Gotcha... I should have prefaced it with "aside from trading for the guitar you want"

Good luck to ya
Thanks. I'd love to find a gently used Horizon NT-II