http://www.axetec.co.uk/index.htm

Theres some nice looking stuff on there, but im wondering how good it is given the prices. Particularly stuff like the bridges ect. In particular im looking at the jailhouse rail an possibly a bridge.

Has anyone bought from there? Good/ bad experiences?

cheers

bb
Yeah. Bought an Irongear Hammerhead and some bits and bobs (pots, switches etc) from there. No hassles and quick delivery (over the Xmas period too) no complaints. Don't know what the bridges are like though be pretty much the same as everywhere else, you get what you pay for.
I second that, got pickups and electronics. Delivery was quick (and free), and the stuff looks pretty good quality. I haven't got it wired up yet, but other users on here have raved about the Irongear pickups.
i bought from there i got 2 hot slags, they are great and even emailed me a wiring diagram for my guitar. very quick delivery over the christmas period also. i can't really comment cause the pickups aren't in my guitar yet and i didn't buy and hardware. but the stuff seems to be decent quality and they have very good reviews.
i like them, i bought all hardware for a guitar for them the hardtail i got is nice and weighty easy to innotate too

and they have awesome customer service
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by rancidryan
i like them, i bought all hardware for a guitar for them the hardtail i got is nice and weighty easy to innotate too

and they have awesome customer service

So would you buy from them again?

I know you get what you pay for, but itll be replacing a squire vintage trem so........
Quote by b2spirita

I know you get what you pay for, but itll be replacing a squire vintage trem so........

i wouldnt buy it from any one else unless i wanted say stuff for a really expensive guitar on ones like under £600 id use there stuff
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I got an Irongear Steamhammer, its been said, really easy and hassle free. The people from Irongear are helpful too, sent them an email for a wiring diagram and got it the same evening, very nice people.
Quote by b2spirita

Why are you replacing it and what are you looking to spend?

I also rate IronGear Pickups and Axetec in general. They are honest about the items that they sell, so if you buy something based on the picture, you should get that or better. Meaning, not like seeing a Quarter Pounder at McDonalds and thinking it looks great, then seeing what you ACTUALLY get in the greasy box
Quote by Skeet UK
Why are you replacing it and what are you looking to spend?

I also rate IronGear Pickups and Axetec in general. They are honest about the items that they sell, so if you buy something based on the picture, you should get that or better. Meaning, not like seeing a Quarter Pounder at McDonalds and thinking it looks great, then seeing what you ACTUALLY get in the greasy box

Im just not that satisfied with the trem, and im looking for something that'll hold tuning a little better, but not so much i want to go for a floyd if you get my meaning. At the moment im just playing around with the idea of a new bridge, im not sure yet. The rest of the stuff ill be getting is just cosmetic

Plus its pretty shoddy looking, so im reasoning if i can get something of superior or similar quality that looks far better for £20ish then i may as well go for it. All in all i can get a new bridge pickup, pickguard, control knobs and bridge for a shade over £70!