Hi,

We are a post rock/Instrumental rock Band from India, called Dropsonde. We recorded a couple of songs. Please check them out and let us know what you think. And "crit4crit" as usual.

Heres the link:

http://www.myspace.com/dropsonde

If you think the first song doesn't sound anything like post rock or something, then please listen to the 2nd one. Its more "post rockish", I could say.

Thanks,
Cheers.
player isnt loading.
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
nvm
Quote by vintage x metal
call of destiny is ok, but even for post rock, that part goes on way too long.

The drums sounds very fake, recordingwise. And I don't feel like the part that it goes into is very post rock ish. It sounds more like...jeeze, a dance tune at some points. And the effect on the guitar is overdone, it shouldn't be on the whole time.

But overall, ok.
Quote by vintage x metal
Duuuude, get a talented NWOBHM style vocalist onto that first track and it would kick ass! Seriously it does not work at all as an instrumental track, it's crying out for vocals. That's all I have to say on the matter. Oh and don't take so much influence from Zakk Wylde, there are waaay too many pinch harmonics in that song haha...anyway keep it up man, we need more Indian rock bands on the scene.
Phoenix- Guitars and drums sound good. Bass seems a bit odd at times though. I like the riffs, and I agree with YetAnotherMuso that it begs for vocals. Good guitar solos too.

Call of Destiny- Seems a bit lengthy. Guitar is good, drums too. If some vocals were added, then it could probably flow better.

Haha, maybe i just don't get the whole post-rock thing! Good job, though.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Ha ha, maybe we'll look into the vocals.. lol... but we just wanted to make music though, without the vocals. Thanks a lot for the listen and crits.

Cheers!