Hey, so ive been looking around for a 5 string explorer bass, and ive had no luck. so now im thinking ill just make a custom, but i cant find a body for the 5 string explorer. ive already checked warmoth and they only had a 4 string body...any suggestions
Quote by therealtater
that is the first time I have ever actually loled because of the pit you win either a cookie or an internet your choice

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I regularly walk into the living room naked when my parents are watching Greys Anatomy.
In all seriousness,
Make one?
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
make a 5 string explorer body? i have no clue how to do that. and if ur asking what i mean by make one, theres companies that let u custom build basses
Quote by therealtater
that is the first time I have ever actually loled because of the pit you win either a cookie or an internet your choice

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I regularly walk into the living room naked when my parents are watching Greys Anatomy.
In all seriousness,
^ no, make one yourself! It's a lot easier than you think, and you don't have to conform to anyone's specs and standards but your own!
------

Shwiggity.
Or pay myself or LP Addict or 420 Freak or nuthinbutrubl8 to make you one.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by homer00799
make a 5 string explorer body? i have no clue how to do that. and if ur asking what i mean by make one, theres companies that let u custom build basses

Considering this is the Gear Building and Customizing forum, there's probably a way for you to get some hints on how to build the body.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
buy the 4 string and route a bigger neck pocket?
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/Fuzzycows5157/canada.bmp[/IMG]
Make your own body
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
dude, just make one.

it's not hard.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
dude, just make one.

it's not hard.

it's not hard if you have all the tools, and I doubt the TS has a personnal workshop lol
^i dont have a workshop and i built a body.

build it.

or, if you have no price range and are willing to spend some serious cash, get an ormsby custom

buy wood from lp addict, good stuff, check out otter's build if u dont believe me.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
at the very least buy a explorer body that is completely unrouted, so basically its just the shape.

then do everything else yourself.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by Sguit
it's not hard if you have all the tools, and I doubt the TS has a personnal workshop lol

guess what, i dont have a personal workshop.
guess what else? I have made a body, and a neck.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
^workshopless guitar-building nuts ftfw!!!!!!
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking