Hi PPL, I have been out playing for a few gigs and many ppl have told me i need to work on my processor patches... I have a Korg AX-5G Processor and i dont know what to do How to setup my tones for the Live gig please help me out... And also please tell me how to make a processor patch.
Thank You
@titude
Does it have a manual? d'ya think maybe you should.. you know.. read it?

You should be able to find one on the korg website, too, if you lost the one that should've come with it.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
I Have The manual i mean M8 i know the various functions of the knobs and all and how to work my way around it bt Wat I'm asking is how should i alter my patches or what point should i keep in mind while making patches for a particular song and specially for a live performance
No, no. We can't work this one out for you. You've gotta mess with the settings until your Korg sounds better. Or just scrap it and get single effects.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by atituderul3z
Well i have heard ppl sayin that reduce the gain on ur effects and all do they help???

Reduce them then yea....
Quote by ParamoreAddict
Reduce them then yea....

Will do bt what i wanted was to have some pointers from u guys and what look for and look out for while getting on stage with my processor.
Do you go straight into the PA?

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Well we're not those people who have heard your sound, so go and ask them instead.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
What is a PA??? No my sound goes from my guitar to my processor then to a stage amp usually marshall and then to the Audience. What setting should be kept on the stage amp?? Like how much bass Mid or treble? What Does Scooping my mids mean???
Last edited by atituderul3z at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by atituderul3z
What is a PA??? No my sound goes from my guitar to my processor then to a stage amp usually marshall and then to the Audience. What setting should be kept on the stage amp?? Like how much bass Mid or treble?

Work this stuff out yourself dude. We cant just give you amazing settings. You want to know why? We can't hear it! You have to just mess around with it until you get one that sounds good.

EDIT: Your a gigging musician and you don't know what a PA is?

EDIT2: Scooping your mids means turning your mids down really low. When playing a gig you should never do this because your guitar cant "cut through" the rest of the band like it should, especially when playing lead and solos.
Last edited by Final !mpact at Jan 11, 2009,
Quote by Final !mpact

Work this stuff out yourself dude. We cant just give you amazing settings. You want to know why? We can't hear it! You have to just mess around with it until you get one that sounds good.

Alright Guys thats the end of it bt just tell me whats a PA and i'll be done
I Dont know so whats the Fuc*ing big deal man you didnt know it once too Everybody is a beginner once and dude never forget your humble beginnings ok
Quote by atituderul3z
Alright Guys thats the end of it bt just tell me whats a PA and i'll be done

Dude...

A PA is a Power Amp. You use it with a microphone and you... Make stuff louder...
Quote by atituderul3z
I Dont know so whats the Fuc*ing big deal man you didnt know it once too Everybody is a beginner once and dude never forget your humble beginnings ok

I didn't ask stupid questions that could be answered with a simple google search, like what is a PA, or common sense, like the original topic of this thread...

Quote by Final !mpact
I didn't ask stupid questions that could be answered with a simple google search, like what is a PA, or common sense, like the original topic of this thread...

cool yoru jets man some peopel start as noobs then work there way up... he will learn...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him acheive world dominance.
Quote by Final !mpact

Dude i searched the whole night yesterday and couldn find nothing thats y i asked this question nd m sorry mr genius who came into this world knowing everything abt everything i dont wana pick up a fight but jeez cut me some slack man