So i already have two guitars but im looking for something with a thinner neck because i have really small hands. i want no tremelo and pickups dont really matter because ill change them. But i was browsing through my local craigslist when i saw this.

http://austin.craigslist.org/msg/984116286.html

ive talked him down to $250 but i might be able to get him down lower.

is this guitar decent? or is there any other guitar i should be looking at?

Thanks.
For the price, it's damn good if the frets and everything are in good condition.What is your total budget? If you want a thin neck Ibanez might be worth looking into as well.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

i have like $300 total to spend. i know its not alot but its extra cash from christmas so why not spend it on a guitar. ive found out the stock pick ups are EMG Hz any input on them?

and are jacksons necks the same size as ibanez?
Quote by JessicaGonzo
i have like $300 total to spend. i know its not alot but its extra cash from christmas so why not spend it on a guitar. ive found out the stock pick ups are EMG Hz any input on them?

and are jacksons necks the same size as ibanez?

Hmmm I've never played on the Hz pups,but from what I've seen they get mixed reviews,probably because people expect them to be like their active counterparts as far as sound goes.The jackson necks are slightly thicker and have a more rounded profile compared to the Ibanez necks I've played on.Coming from a guy who owns both brands and has small hands I can say that they're both nice.My Jackson DK2S seems to have a narrower string spacing and nut width than my Ibanez models as well,so that may be something to consider.Even though I've played Ibanez for most of my years as a guitarist,the string spacing is still odd to me when compared to other guitars.I'm not saying it's bad,it just takes a little getting used to when paired with their really flat necks.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.