I borrowed my friends old Orange Fender Cyclone. I was just gonna restring it for him and dust it off etc.. but the tuners dont have holes. Idk how to string it. They just have a slit at the top but no hole to put the string through. Anyone know what to do?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
All Fender tuners are like that. Basically, you slide the string into the slit at the top, and hold it in with your thumb, then as you tighten it the taughtness on the string will hold it in. It's a bit tricky the first time you try, but you get used to it.

Also, the first strings , E, B, G are usually alright without clipping anything off the end, but as you get to thicker strings, I usually take a bit off the top to stop myself having a stupid amount of winds on the D A and E strings.
I could go on for hours and I probably will, but I'd sooner put some joy back in this town called Malice
Quote by CroneR
I borrowed my friends old Orange Fender Cyclone. I was just gonna restring it for him and dust it off etc.. but the tuners dont have holes. Idk how to string it. They just have a slit at the top but no hole to put the string through. Anyone know what to do?

You should find this helpful

http://www.elixirstrings.com/products/howtostring_electricslotted.html
GEAR
Guitars
Yamaha RGS-121
IBANEZ GIO GAX30
Sound
ACQUIRING AMP
Boss ME-6 multi-effects
Boss DS-1

New things are in order.