Looks pretty legit to me too..but I would neverpay 239,000 for a Les Paul...maybe if your a guitar connosuier (I doubt I spelt that right)
"authenticated by well known expert" lol

yeah....no guitar is worth 240k unless it gives you the powers of satan and makes your dick longer

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
yea, it looks like a real vintage model but i still would never pay that much. I would pay no more than 10 grand for that, only if i had 10 grand to blow
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Theyre actually worth a lot but anyone who knows his **** would post multiple pictures of a guitar like that.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Allegedly it is a magic guitar.

I'd pay $239,000.00 for a magic guitar.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by chewablemoo
ebay is actually just garbage now

Ebay isn't garbage. That statement is garbage! You have to be cautious when bidding, but if you are a semi-intelligent person you should be fine. The 59' Les Paul listed doesn't look legitimate to me. It could be, but I wouldn't place a $230,000 bid when the seller has no sales or purchases and a limited item description. If you were selling a guitar that valuable wouldn't you want to tell potential buyers about it? That is most likely a scam. Be smart people.
joshuaestock.com
yea i dont know how anyone can say this looks legit it has a one sentence description and only one picture with two random guys holding it. ebay feedback also 0. i'm going to go with a no on this one.
Current Setup

Schecter Blackjack C7
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMG 81/85
Peavey 5150II Head
Peavey 6505 Cab w/ two Eminence Texas Heat
Epi PR5-e
Hot Rod Deluxe
you would have to sell your house and kids to bid on it anyway
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
NOT MINT CONDITION REFLECTED IN PRICE

I guess that explains why a '59 les paul would be selling for so cheap...
so you guys would pay over $200,000 to someone with NO FEEDBACK WHATSOEVER?

Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
*looks at price*
*looks at company*
*looks at price*
*looks at company*.....

*looks at price*

Yea it looks weird, but not unusual for gibson...
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something
The last '59 LP went for $400,000 so he's hoping on cashing in. Personally I don't see the point in spending that much on a guitar but to each their own. Pretty big auction considering its the guys first and he's got one lousy picture and description.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
I would never pay that much for a guitar, you can get a blooming house for that haha. Plus i think Gibson's are well over rated anyway tbh.
seems like the price is fake...but then again it is a gibson
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Could be some obvious kind of will-probably-never-work scam (if you're getting a guitar like that you're probably picking it up and bringing an expert with you) or it's just a guy who doesn't have a clue about how to sell stuff. I don't think he'd cut it as a car salesman

"here is a picture of a twelve year-old Ford Sierra, please buy it and I will send it to you by UPS" - and that from a guy who doesn't work in a car-sales company or anything

now who'd ever ever ever buy that?
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73
HUMBUCKER PICKUPS 1 WHITE 3 BLACK

I still have no idea what the **** that means.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Can't be real. The top is plain maple, all Standards made under the 1959 design had a flame maple top. The tuners are the wrong kind too and the truss rod cover shouldn't have a white middle layer on it either.

At best, it could be an early 1958 Les Paul that someone changed the tuners' buttons on. But then that wouldn't be worth even half the price they're asking, and if it had been verified by any kind of professional then that would have been spotted right off the bat.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.