The screw that I currently have(missing one) looks like this:

But I found these which are actually a little cheaper, and a better design.

I realize I'll need to drill for the anchor/stud setup but other than that, are they interchangeable? Anyone see a problem with me using the anchor/stud setup if the tremolo didn't come with them originally?
doesnt look like it. see after the head on the black screw, there is like a long space before the threads start. well on the other ones , that isnt there. idk if thatwouild matter but it think i might.
use the black ones. like i said before, they are better quality.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by f22master
use the black ones. like i said before, they are better quality.

I thought the black ones were the old design. I don't mind drilling for the bushings but if they are that much better I'll probably get the black ones.

The guitar they are for is the one in my sig(the 100gbp build).
they are that much better. they are OFR replacement studs. they came with the OFRs. they will prolly be hardened steel(im not 100% sure though).

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
If you're buying from that site, get the OFR studs and anchors, not the cheaper ones. They will be equal or better quality as the black ones. Plus, you are less likely to damage the body adjusting them if the studs are in the anchors, rather than a thread in the body itself.
I think he meant that because they are from Floyd Rose. The stud/anchor combo that is from Floyd Rose also, the more expensive one, will be just as good.
With the screws, small adjustments could damage the hole the screw is in, with the thread. If its in an anchor, it cant do anything to the body. They would be slightly more stable to, as the anchor is either glued or pressed into the body.
the chrome ones are from an LFR. now if you can find the OFR 2 piece replacement studs they will be good too. but then you will have to drill into your guitar.

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
i say top ones, even if the silver bushing are fitted tighly, the screws going into them wont be as there cheap and will fit loosely in the bushings, if you know what i mean
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Doesn't matter now anyway. I was about to pull the trigger on ordering 2 and the webpage errored. My dad called right after that and said the local luthier actually had a spare and he gave it to him. SWEET SCORE!!
pics?

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
I know the studs in the second pic on the first post work great because I have a wilkinson bridge with them, and the system is great and stable.