Page 1 of 2
Between my parents getting divored, a good friend getting cancer and me failing some exams in college all this month, she has been an absolute rock for me, and I haven't done anything nice for her in ages.

Can anyone in the pit give me some ideas for nice things I could do for please ? It has to be free, or near free too, I got her perfume as a surprise last year and she got really upset, so she hates when I spend money on her, so it has to be thoughtful and cheap/relatively cheap.

Any ideas ?

or offer to have a night were you do everything she wants
QUOTE=HappyDrugs]Spectator mode.

Quote by Daneeka
Oh God, this is the fastest win i have ever seen.

I think the mods can't bare with your epicness and banned you.

Let's blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by Reapersoul
Between my parents getting divored, a good friend getting cancer and me failing some exams in college all this month, she has been an absolute rock for me, and I haven't done anything nice for her in ages.

Can anyone in the pit give me some ideas for nice things I could do for please ? It has to be free, or near free too, I got her perfume as a surprise last year and she got really upset, so she hates when I spend money on her, so it has to be thoughtful and cheap/relatively cheap.

Any ideas ?

I would take her out to a nice Itallian restaurant and tell her how much she means to you but not in the way that it makes you look like you're about to propose. A meal out night isn't exactly the most expensive thing and it's something which everyone greatly enjoys.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jan 10, 2009,
Make her a macaroni picture of you two.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Last edited by \m/_Chair_\m/ at Jan 10, 2009,
Someone will say dick in a box.

Imedit: ^Blue Strat beat me

Relatively cheap though... Haven't the foggiest. Are you artistic?
Quote by Harmonius
I would take her out to a nice Itallian restaurant and tell her how much she means to you but not in the way that it makes you look like you're about to propose. A meal out night isn't exactly the most expensive thing.

I would have said the same.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I would know who I'm in a relationship with and make my own decision on what to do for her instead of asking strangers on a guitar website.
Quote by Harmonius
I would take her out to a nice Itallian restaurant and tell her how much she means to you but not in the way that it makes you look like you're about to propose. A meal out night isn't exactly the most expensive thing and it's something which everyone greatly enjoys.

+1. A nice restaurant is always a great idea.
Quote by Jonny B0Y
.]

I've done that before a few times, I kind of enjoy it more than her lol !
I'm guessing you play guitar? Just a shot in the dark but hey! Write her a song and play it for her, but make sure you put a lot of time into it and don't say "yeah that'll do", use everything you've been through as inspiration, if you can't get an amazing song from that, then no one can!
go for a walk or something, and see where it goes from there
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I would know who I'm in a relationship with and make my own decision on what to do for her instead of asking strangers on a guitar website.

Enjoy your hand then.

You try coming up with cute enough, original ideas after being in a relationship for several years.
write her a love song?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Harmonius

This is the best idea so far. I think I will do this, but I also want to get her something or make her something to show my appreciation too.
Quote by imdeth
Someone will say dick in a box.

Imedit: ^Blue Strat beat me

Relatively cheap though... Haven't the foggiest. Are you artistic?

How about, draw a dick in a box?

Now that's artistic.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
how about a good 'ol finger up the butt? it's cheap and doesn't require much effort.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by Jonny B0Y
../url]

is posting the link allowed?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Writing a girl a love song is really corny and it only ever works if you have an extremely girly girlfriend. I don't recommend it as she'll probably be quite embarrassed.

Quote by Reapersoul
This is the best idea so far. I think I will do this, but I also want to get her something or make her something to show my appreciation too.

If you're great at talking she'll appreciate it.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Venice King
write her a love song?

I'm guessing you play guitar? Just a shot in the dark but hey! Write her a song and play it for her, but make sure you put a lot of time into it and don't say "yeah that'll do", use everything you've been through as inspiration, if you can't get an amazing song from that, then no one can!

Thanks for the suggestion ! I'd love to do this, the only problem is I'm really not good enough to write her one, I'd just end up looking like a misled fool !
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
Make her a macaroni picture of you two f***ing.

that would've been funnier without the f***ing part

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Stop posting stupid comments. Sometimes, it amazes me how immature some people are who are half way to being 20! Even when I was 15 I wasn't that childish. Just fucking grow up.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

A ''Nice'' resturant is not exacly cheap etheir.
Just take a day of for you two to hang out i dunno maybe go to the zoo ore something.
then
Id say you cook her a nice dinner wine and candles and all that chese:P

then have some sort of suprise for her.
(not sexorz,cause it will end in sexorz anyways)
and play some songs that she likes.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Jan 10, 2009,
Quote by Reapersoul
Thanks for the suggestion ! I'd love to do this, the only problem is I'm really not good enough to write her one, I'd just end up looking like a misled fool !

ok I understand, then just try and learn songs that she likes? or better yet, that you both like?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Reapersoul
Enjoy your hand then.

You try coming up with cute enough, original ideas after being in a relationship for several years.
Trying to insult me doesn't change the fact that you're too lazy and don't know your girlfriend of several years well enough to put in some thought or effort towards something that will show your appreciation for her.

Enjoy her ravaged clit.
Quote by Harmonius
Stop posting stupid comments. Sometimes, it amazes me how immature some people are who are half way to being 20! Even when I was 15 I wasn't that childish. Just fucking grow up.

If they're halfway to being 20, they're only 10.
I'd say 10 year olds are allowed to be childish
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
make her a scrapbook of a bunch of photos of you two and all the things you like about each other, and like go to a really nice park or something and go to a place with a really nice view and give it too her at said place

cheesy as hell but it will work. i garuntee it
NOPE
Quote by Random88
If they're halfway to being 20, they're only 10.
I'd say 10 year olds are allowed to be childish

they shouldn't be granted free speech, however

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

-Sloppyjoe24
just whatever you do DONT slip in the back door, they dont like that

but seriously just take her out for a nice dinner, they really appreciate it when you cook for them as long as your good at it. so if you can cook do that
Quote by Harmonius
Writing a girl a love song is really corny and it only ever works if you have an extremely girly girlfriend. I don't recommend it as she'll probably be quite embarrassed.

If you're great at talking she'll appreciate it.

She is probably the opposite of girly...and I'm not good at talking either ! Thanks a lot for all the suggestions though, man
this is how I had epic sex as a repay:

- I bought the biggest rose that I could find (wich costed me almost nothing), then I give to to her sister (read on) so that she could lay it on my gf's bed right before she went to sleep. I also wrote a poem and a sweet letter to go with it.

- I printed 100 papers with 'I <3 nouchka' (my gf) and stapled it to 100 trees on her way to school. also costed me almost nothing.

- I placed as many candles in my room as I could and layed out a table for 2 dinner I made myself.

- I bought her an iPod

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by noxiosimitator

- I bought the biggest rose that I could find (wich costed me almost nothing), then I give to to her sister (read on) so that she could lay it on my gf's bed right before she went to sleep. I also wrote a poem and a sweet letter to go with it.

- I printed 100 papers with 'I <3 nouchka' (my gf) and stapled it to 100 trees on her way to school. also costed me almost nothing.

- I placed as many candles in my room as I could and layed out a table for 2 dinner I made myself.

- I bought her an iPod

that's borderline psychotic

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by Nakon14
make her a scrapbook of a bunch of photos of you two and all the things you like about each other, and like go to a really nice park or something and go to a place with a really nice view and give it too her at said place

cheesy as hell but it will work. i garuntee it

This could either make you look like a stalker, or make you look like a God. But it depends on if you actually have good pictures, or just you guys sitting in a dingy basement or something.

Or take her out to eat at a nice restaurant., and then for a not of walking around on a plaza or something, buying her ****.

And that link is not allowed I believed. When I was in FOTB, a guy got banned for posting that I believe.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by noxiosimitator

- I bought her an iPod

...wierdo
Page 1 of 2