Page 1 of 4
Have you guys had any luck finding some? It's almost impossible to find one around here...
I know most of you are gonna say 'Metal shirts can only be black' or something to that effect, but I live in Florida, and I'm getting sick of dripping in sweat all the time (I'm not "fat" either). Not to mention that my closet could be easily mistaken for an emo kid's closet.
Don't flame me...

I don't wanna try zazzle unless it's my only choice.

EDIT: if anyone cares, I like Melodeath, Power Metal, NWOBHM, Progressive Metal and to some extent, Thrash and Death Metal. I don't mind getting some Progcore, Mathcore, or (good) Deathcore either.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Jan 10, 2009,
I have a grey BTBAM shirt.
The majority of them seem to be black, but I'm sure you could find some if you looked hard enough.
dminishedthingy, I found a white BTBAM shirt while lurking. Price's not bad either.
Quote by marko'd
ok, you're not fat.

...but i bet your mum is.

(muhahahaha eviiiil)

The probability of finding an Asian mother that can be considered fat (by American standards) is very low.

I'm angry that Opeth doesn't have any white shirts available to buy...
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by poopsmith666
also, just by the way, does your sig say "Do You Understand Japanese"? I'm going to Japan, I need to know some Japanese

http://www.rockabilia.com/product.php?productid=63522&cat=0&page=2

Yeah, I'm might stay there for a month, probably during summer.

btw I found that shirt for a cheaper price on the Victory Records website.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
yeah rockabilia isn't exactly cheap, but everything is located in one convenient place

I've been roaching around rockabilia for years
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I saw a red ATG shirt at my local stockist once.

Not much else outside of that really.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by korinaflyingv
cult of luna has a brown shirt, opeth has a white one i think

I've seen a camo Opeth shirt, I think it might only be a girl one though. But hey, if TS' closest could be mistaken for a emo kids, it wouldn't hurt
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
(Invalid img)
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
No way man...

I want to get it. It's simple, but it works.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Haha I really don't like that shirt either.
I'd love to get an Ashes shirt, but it contradicts my christiandom.
NeO have a white shirt.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by poopsmith666
yeah rockabilia isn't exactly cheap, but everything is located in one convenient place

I've been roaching around rockabilia for years

its got an excellent selection, however paying 80 bucks for a king crimson shirt is a bit steep (thanks mum)

and megadeth have a white shirt
in the 80's there we're lots of white shirts
Gibson 1972 SG Pro T-Top Bridge, P90 Neck
Dean DBD T ML
Jackson JS30RR EMGs 85-81
Epiphone G-400 Goth
76 Mann Les Paul Custom
Fender f-230 Accoustic
Randall RG-180 DX
Line6 Spider III HD75 Head - Behringer 412
Saving for a Marshall JCM 800.
Quote by Scourge441
Arsis have shirts available in gray, red, green, brown, and camo.

Cool. I only know 'We Are The Nightmare' (song) though.

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
No way man...

I want to get it. It's simple, but it works.

I kinda want something to that effect, actually. It could use a little more, but I personally wouldn't mind wearing it... but I don't like Agalloch...
*flameshield*
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Jan 10, 2009,
i have a blue cephalic carnage shirt
opeth was selling white shirts on the damnation tour
thats all i recall seeing
My sig is better than yours
I have several, but the only ones I think this forum would find acceptable are my white Beneath the Massacre shirt and my gray BTBAM shirt. I don't know about linking you to sites, though, as I get most of my shirts at the shows. Usually you can find at least one white one at a show if you must, and it's a way better way to support the band than buying it online.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by korinaflyingv
It's all about the PF logo long sleeve

I have that short sleeve. Wearing it RIGHT NOW.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Snyper
i have a blue cephalic carnage shirt
opeth was selling white shirts on the damnation tour
thats all i recall seeing

I'm pretty sure it exists, I'm just having a really hard time finding it.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
I have several, but the only ones I think this forum would find acceptable are my white Beneath the Massacre shirt and my gray BTBAM shirt. I don't know about linking you to sites, though, as I get most of my shirts at the shows. Usually you can find at least one white one at a show if you must, and it's a way better way to support the band than buying it online.

Nobody's coming to Disneyland soon though.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by The Kreator
um... you DO know their is no Disneyland in Florida, right?

It's Disney World.

It's Walt Disney World Resort.

Bitch.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by dminishedthingy
Fuck, Wikipedia knows more about the US than I do

Fix'd.
Quote by ChemicalFire
Yes. Yes I did.

My spidey-sense was tingling.
Quote by ChemicalFire
Most bands just make black shirts and it sucks.. I like a somewhat varied wardrobe, so I have just some band shirts and some American Eagle/Abercrombie/Hollister shirts.

Lots of bands scene kids like have shirts in colors besides black. More real metal bands should take a hint that black is not the only goddamn color there is. I love white shirts personally, haha.
white opeth logo shirt.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
sure, i have plenty of death metal shirts.....

/lame

actually i have a tan mastodon shirt with a drawing of rasputin on the front and mastodon is spelled out in his beard, one of my favorite shirts

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
Quote by The Kreator
um... you DO know their is no Disneyland in Florida, right?

It's Disney World.

Damn, you got me.

*never been to a Disney theme park*
Most bands just make black shirts and it sucks.. I like a somewhat varied wardrobe, so I have just some band shirts and some American Eagle/Abercrombie/Hollister shirts. Lots of bands scene kids like have shirts in colors besides black. More real metal bands should take a hint that black is not the only goddamn color there is. I love white shirts personally, haha.

I agree, call me shallow but it just makes you look anti-social in a way haha.
white opeth logo shirt.

Can't find it.
actually i have a tan mastodon shirt with a drawing of rasputin on the front and mastodon is spelled out in his beard, one of my favorite shirts

I can't believe I forgot about Mastodon...
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Page 1 of 4