Page 1 of 2
Nice little v guitar. Owned it since August, but I just can't get used to its shape and i'm more of a sit down and play it on me knee kinda guy. In excellent condition, has pretty new set of Super slinkys on it. Couple of minor dings that aren't even really noticable from hitting it into dresser or ceiling.

Looking for a guitar of similar value that is not a v. I want something normal.

Could straight up sell her for the right offer, but she is my only guitar right now, so I'd rather have a trade.

Its pickups are standard and it has a licensed floyd rose. The bridge pickup is a jazz pickup, which is actually really cool provided the right setup, and the neck pickup is more of a metal pickup. Both seymour duncans. Actually, I'll just list all the specs for you.

Jackson RR3 Rhoads Pro Series Electric Guitar Features:

* Alder body with flamed maple top under transparent finishes
* Bolt-on maple neck
* Seymour Duncan JB (bridge) and Jazz (neck) pickups
* Compound-radius rosewood fretboard
* Sharkfin inlays
* 25-1/2" scale
* 22 jumbo frets
* 1-11/16" nut width
* Floyd Rose-licensed double-locking tremolo
* Volume, volume, tone, three-way
* Black hardware

Mine is ebony. I'll get some pics if you really need them, but she is basically what you'd see on the internet.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by GuitarAustin95
Jackson DK2?

Color? Condition? When you bought it? What did you pay?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by |69|
Would you accept my ESP LTD M100FM for it?

No.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Sell price of $500.

Brand new are 750, and this is pretty damn close to that.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

bump
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Lowering to sale price of $450.

Still would prefer trades. I'm open to most guitars for a trade, just not total beginner models.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

pics?
16' Gibson SG Std.
15' Ibanez JEM Jr.
OD9 Pro+>CM-2>BC-2>Wylde Phase>Gravy>Flashback
Marshall JCM800>V212(Vet.30/ET-65)
Ibanez TSA15H>1x12 (G12n-65)
Randall RVC5>1x12 (G12n-65)
interested in anything in my sig? My SG now has the same pickups as your RR3 (SD jb in bridge/ SD Jazz neck). and I can put either a Dizmarrio X2N or Detonator in the stat or showmaster. I'm just looking for something different and was wanting to get a RR3, i love the jackson necks.
Rig:

Fender Celtic Showmaster (Dimazrio PU)
Epiphone SG Goth
Fender MIM Strat (Noiseless PU)
Crate Powerblock
Epiphone Triggerman Cab
Digitech RP200, Death Metal, Dunlop Wah

"The lyrics to Gardenia..."
Quote by Anomie
interested in anything in my sig? My SG now has the same pickups as your RR3 (SD jb in bridge/ SD Jazz neck). and I can put either a Dizmarrio X2N or Detonator in the stat or showmaster. I'm just looking for something different and was wanting to get a RR3, i love the jackson necks.

Not really bro. :/ Not that into that kinda stuff sound wise.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

bump
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by gnawblock
Ibanez S320SP...Red chameleon finish..ZR trem..minty fresh.?

Sounds awesome. Any pics bro?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Yeah I got a few, shoot me your e-mail address, I have a feeling they may be too big to post on here.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Meh...Kinda got an offer of cash for it...Seeing if that pans out first...

I'm a little skeptical of your offer as I can't seem to find any info about that model...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Bump...

Looking to sell only now. Need the money for college.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

bump
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

450 w/ free shipping to the east coast, seeing you're in NM, I wouldn't mind taking most of the shipping cost though.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

I have a Schecter C1 Elite. Interested any?

It's the amber colored one.
Interested quite a bit.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Here's some pictures of my boo

http://i39.tinypic.com/ofudxy.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/28btz4i.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2q9b9ki.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/157m3nq.jpg

Hopefully those still work. UMM... but yeah I love her, but I need something new. I've always wanted to play with a Rhoads so You got any more pictures/details of her?

I've played mine at a couple shows. Nothing big :P Just local band type thing. A little dirty, but perfect condition. No chips or anything broken. I have a hard case, but it's not hardSHELL. It's just a normal black case. I bought it from a guitar store about half a year ago.
425 shipped. Need money for damn expensive college books!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

I've got a Jackson DXMG. I've had it for two years now. It plays great. Theres some rust on the bridge, but that's something that I'm taking off right now. It has stock EMG HZ pickups, Gun Metal Grey Finish. Almost in perfect condition, with the exception of the buckle rash on the back.

Let me know if your intrested. I can even trade the guitar + cash if you'd like.

-Jason
Slave To The Shred
Going home today so I'll have this baby back in my hands.

Still up for sale or trade.

Trade wise I'm looking for either a Les Paul type guitar or a Strat/Tele/Jag/etc... type body.

Totally open to whatever. Little hesitant because of sentimental value, but I know it'd do someone else a lot better then it is doing me and I'd like to give her a nice home.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

lol i would say id trade my ibanez art120...but international shipping and lol just my ibanez lolololol
yeah, I guess I should mention that international interest isn't a big possibility unless I feel like you're really offering something worth all the hassle.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Hmm...how about an Agile PS-900 and a damage control solid metal distortion?
Quote by tkozuch
Hmm...how about an Agile PS-900 and a damage control solid metal distortion?

Not really looking for that kinda guitar bro.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

bump
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

bump
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

bump
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Page 1 of 2