Page 1 of 2
I was hoping for some super sayan guitars with big glowing hair... :[
http://soundcloud.com/dawwwstin
Quote by Sever_the_Skull
stfu spaghetti asshole

Quote by itachi-sasori
thats like... a really broad range... how can you like dragonforce AND beethoven Dx
I can't take this company seriously, because it makes me think of Dragon Ball Z.

Edit:
Why the hell is that chick dancing terribly in the background?
i wonder what the prices are on those
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
The guitars aren't even out already. The company seems so full of themselves they'll make 'em like $1000+, and they're don't look good and the name pisses me off.
I must say specs and looks are rediculously awesome.

However, price and quality? Who knows
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Adrian89
Dean B zelinski is the man behind DEAN guitars...

Then why not keep it behind Dean, not make DBZ.

The Z 12th fret marker pisses me off.
Lets hope these guitars are better and less overpriced than the original dean guitars...I'm drooling over some of the artwork.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by TSelman

The Z 12th fret marker pisses me off.

They "parted ways"
oh joy another heavy metal looking guitar series for crap metal screamo sounds. just what the world needs...
Try adding more delay.

Blabbermouth stated prices will vary from $350 to $6000
WTLTL 2011
Last edited by Mark G at Jan 10, 2009,
Quote by Mark G
Its over 9000!!!

+1
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
Quote by telecastrmastr
oh joy another heavy metal looking guitar series for crap metal screamo sounds. just what the world needs...

"Metal screamo?" You mean punk screamo, right? :V
http://soundcloud.com/dawwwstin
Quote by Sever_the_Skull
stfu spaghetti asshole

Quote by itachi-sasori
thats like... a really broad range... how can you like dragonforce AND beethoven Dx
Quote by TSelman

Dean himself left the company because he didn't like the direction that the company was going in.

Reading between the lines he got fed up of the raping Dime's name.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Dean blows. I dont expect these to be any better. imo if your gonna spend like 2 grand on a guitar make it a gibson or a Fender.
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
Quote by brownsfan456
Dean blows. I dont expect these to be any better. imo if your gonna spend like 2 grand on a guitar make it a gibson or a Fender.

How's about this:

If you're going to blow 2 grand on a guitar, make it one you like.

Don't be so narrow minded as to say that Gibson and Fender are the be-all end-all of guitars.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Dean himself left the company because he didn't like the direction that the company was going in.

Reading between the lines he got fed up of the raping Dime's name.

Seriously, they may as well change their name to Dime, not Dean.
Quote by Mark G

Blabbermouth stated prices will vary from $350 to $6000

Thay seem like nice guits.
We need to try them first.
Dean B Zelinsky posts in the DBZ forum that he hopes to make basses at the end of the year.
Quote by -Collapse-

Edit:
Why the hell is that chick dancing terribly in the background?

I agree! I guess it's supposed to be sexy, but it looks like she's just stumbling around...

Well, regardless of dancing skills, I'd still like to try some of these out. I saw something called the Bolero that looks nice. My only beef is that it looks the same as (and a has a name similar to) a Dean Soltero. At least give it a different name. >:O
Saint Louis Blues
Last edited by The Picker at Jan 10, 2009,
Kill them while they are weak or they'll just become another terrible brand that manages to survive because kids buy them "cuz they're badass looking" you know like b.c. Rich, ibey, and dean.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
Kill them while they are weak or they'll just become another terrible brand that manages to survive because kids buy them "cuz they're badass looking" you know like b.c. Rich, ibey, and dean.

you know ppl buy rr's because they're badass looking...
so stop flaming guitar brands just because you dont like how they look/play
just because you dont like something doesen't mean its bad, terrible, awful, or anything, it just means that you have different tastes than another person. so please grwo up.
Quote by VanTheKraut

I don't like you...how's about we kill you?

See how one person's opinion can really mess things up for everyone?

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do.

It'd be great to see dean get their asses handed to them by dean.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
specs look good, as does the artwork, but some of the longer thinner ones like the v and ML styled ones look as if the wings might snap off
Quote by VanTheKraut

i'm not a kid and I love my BC Rich... no need to flame because you don't like the designs...
Soooo has anyone tried out these guitars???
cause i wouldnt mind trying one out for myself, thats for damn sure

I think the designs are pretty kickass, in my opinion
although i was expecting some Dragonball z type **** when i seen the name, lol
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
Next time on DBZ: "Argh my strings are rusting!" "Ahhhhh.. AHHhhh... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" "Oh no! The whole universe is going to die!" "I hope my guitar body can take it..." "What 9000!?!"
Page 1 of 2