If i get a 535Q will it suck my tone? I thought it could like bypass the signal so its like I wasn't using it, but i heard it doesnt?
No it will not suck your tone. Joe Satriani uses one with thousands of dollars in guitar, amps and other pedals; and doesn't worry about it sucking his tone. With your setup, you definitely don't need to worry.
Yes but Joe Satriani has a Peavey JSX and loads of other effects and I have a cube 15 and 2 pedals. He shouldnt need to worry about is sucking his tone cause even i it does you wouldnt notice that much. If It does suck tone, on my amp it will definitely make a big difference.
/\ true very true but i dont think it will, if it does im sure, in fact i think i saw one, they make something that will fix it if it does suck the tone.
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
I think you should be okay based on my experience (although it is fairly limited experience) with mine. Im becoming a tone ***** and I dont notice it doing anything
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab